GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The price of failure at Manchester United - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The price of failure at Manchester United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The price of failure at Manchester United

The price of failure at Manchester United

Manchester United is one of the richest football teams in the world, but its performances on the pitch this season under David Moyes could dent its balance sheet.

Revenue at the club for the year to 30 June 2013 was £363m. That was an increase of 13% on a year earlier.

More---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-27111513
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: The price of failure at Manchester United

I didn't see Moyes on the pitch so how is it his fault? I know most footballers are thick as shit but surely to god they can kick a football towards the opponents net without being told every minute where they should stand. Vastly overpaid players, perhaps each week it should have been "lose this week lads and no wages", they would have been 10 - 0 up at half time every match.
    Maybe Moyes wasn't the man for ManU but Ferguson was crap for the first 3 - 4 seasons he was there.

Comment

Working...
    X