GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New couples railcard gives a third off train fares for 26 to 59-year-olds - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New couples railcard gives a third off train fares for 26 to 59-year-olds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New couples railcard gives a third off train fares for 26 to 59-year-olds

Couples travelling together off-peak can benefit from new discount national railcard

Britain's train operators are preparing to launch a new railcard for those aged 26 to 59, promising a third off most train fares for pairs of passengers prepared to travel together. Until now, the discount national railcards have required single or family users to be under 26, aged 60 plus, in the military, or travelling with children. However, now other rail users will be able to buy the new "Two Together" card which gives discounts for people aged 26-59 travelling together. The Association of Train Operating Companies, which manages railcards and National Rail Enquiries, says the new railcard will give one-third off the cost of most rail tickets – but only if the two people named on the card travel together. The card will cost £30 a year and goes on sale at 9am on Monday 3 March.......Read more here
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.
Working...
X