GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Royal baby Boy or Girl - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Royal baby Boy or Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Royal baby Boy or Girl

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    It's here....!!

[ATTACH]9110[/ATTACH]
    Niddy I think you may soon be off to the tower.

Comment

My ears aren't THAT big you know
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

be called

'Give me ya money tax payers'
        'very nice' - as Boris Johnson says

my favorite 'boring, role on the next day'
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

He’s the boy without a name but with a gilded destiny.....
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

i thought i would put the news on to see a glimpse of the baby , how boring they still haven't come out yet, boring

Comment

Sorry but I am a bit sickened by it all, Whilst I am happy for the couple as parents, I am a dedicated Republican of the Leveller kind (Bill of Rights Putney Church Mathew Hopkins et al) and this brings about four generations of continuance of the status quo, you and me being ground into the dirt whilst these genetic throwbacks live the high life at your and mine expense. Yes four generations of the same, one in the very comfortable seat with the largest share portfolio in the world and three more now in waiting.

In the words of John F Kennedy in 1961---- "this odious organisation has no place in a modern society"

regards
              G

Comment

I should start calling you vladimir zhirinovsky mate

I totally agree as it happens, and as I said lol

--> New Royal baby 'is another blood-sucking British monarch' whose birth should not be celebrated, says Russian politician | Mail Online
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

made me chuckle on the news this am..."royal couple had their 1st exhaused night at home as new parents"

yeah right...they'll be fast asleep while team of nannies deal with night feeds nappies etc

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                    Sorry but I am a bit sickened by it all, Whilst I am happy for the couple as parents, I am a dedicated Republican of the Leveller kind (Bill of Rights Putney Church Mathew Hopkins et al) and this brings about four generations of continuance of the status quo, you and me being ground into the dirt whilst these genetic throwbacks live the high life at your and mine expense. Yes four generations of the same, one in the very comfortable seat with the largest share portfolio in the world and three more now in waiting.

In the words of John F Kennedy in 1961---- "this odious organisation has no place in a modern society"

regards
                    G

your right we are just slaves to them .

Comment

Cracker! Cracker! Cracker!

Proof indeed this morning of the House of Windsor's real ethics and what they really think of us proles.

The Buck House footman who announced the arrival of this blasted parasitic sprog was in fact an illegal immigrant who has been returned to the slums of Calcutta. Rightly so, but it tells you an awful lot about this family who are so called kind, compassionate, fine upstanding ethical examples to us all. Huh! Pay you peanuts for having the honour of being their slave then kick you in the nuts as soon as they can hoping we won't notice. Probably taking lessons from that private Barclays banker they have within the walls.

Even the Bastille fell in the end Windsors!

regards
                      G

Comment

I could not agree any more, Garlok.

Think this really proves what that family are like - they couldn't care less about the masses (who actually fund their lavish life-style) All they have to do is be born in the right place and at the right time. Bet Kate will "put up and shut up" in order to maintain her status.

I nearly vomited at all those shots of those smug couple on the hospital steps, trying to pretend how "ordinary" they are.

I just hope that when Queenie pops up Charles will interfere and much things up so much that they will get booted out - and if they do, I just hope I am around to witness it!

I think William is obsessed with turning Kate into another Diana (didn't have time for her either - just an air-head who just flaunted herself everywhere). Every shot of her shows that stupid big engagement ring, which on its own would probably purcahse a row of terrace houses!

End of Republican rant!

Comment

Hi Phoenix,

You are in good company. I have become a fervent Republican in recent years. Not the David Icke kind nor a raving Bolshevik but really on the basis of the Levellers who put together a Bill of Rights for all citizens in a small Putney Church all those years ago. Rights which we really have allowed our so called betters and the greed of the judiciary, the financial institutions and our wonderful corrupt politicians of all political hues to erode away. Surprisingly I believe that information and knowledge is the key to real power and it is sites like this that challenge the status quo bit by bit and etch away the rotten foundations of our society fragment by fragment and individual case by individual case that will in the end bring about real and lasting change. It won't happen in my lifetime but persistence and resistance will in the end pay off for the betterment of all. All by using their own complex and unnecessary legislation against them.

Sermon over. I will get into trouble for bringing politics into it again.

regards
                          G

Comment

I am sure you right about it (the republican uprising) not starting soon, Garlok. But, it would give me a sense of satisfaction if I thought it was going to happen in the future.

I am hopeing that Charles interferes so much with whatever government is in power when he becomes king that parliament find it needs to take some drastic action - all right, it won't be so drastic as with his namesake Charles I, but still .....

And I have a sneaking admiration for the way David Icke refers to the queen and her family as lizards. Don't think it helps the republican cause, though.

Comment

was Kate actually pregnant , maybe she had a surrogate ? and a lobotomy

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                                was Kate actually pregnant , maybe she had a surrogate ? and a lobotomy
                                Ahem maybe genetic modification and artificial insemination or just direct cloning in a laboratory in Israel (one of only two so called Western Nations to allow the research) reputedly by rumour set up by a British Doctor of an Oxford Bioscience company.

regards
                                G
                                Last edited by garlok; 2 August 2013, 18:52.

Comment

Working...
                                X