GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Royal baby Boy or Girl - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Royal baby Boy or Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Royal baby Boy or Girl

well she didn't look like she carried an 8.6 baby

Comment

Now that would be just a brilliant conspiracy!

And as for the lobotomy, think that is compulsory - can't have anyone in that family with brain cells in double figures!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post

And as for the lobotomy, think that is compulsory - can't have anyone in that family with brain cells in double figures!
        ha ha ha love that Phoenix : :

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post

l l l brilliant just brilliant l l

regards
          G

Comment

Working...
          X