GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Leap of faith - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leap of faith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leap of faith

Leap of faith: Daredevils base jump from cliff top metres away from busy carriageway

------> http://uk.news.yahoo.com/bristol-base-jumpers--daredevil-stunt-avon-gorge-clifton-suspension-bridge-carriageway-dangerous-130033086.html#LeWEydh

He's nuts if you ask me
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Leap of faith

I'd say certifiable.....

Comment

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Adrenalin junkies, us southerners but that's just a little foolish!

Comment

See that sort of thing in Newcastles Bigg market every weekend. Just they dont use parachutes lol

Comment

awesome, but a slight breeze, and it'll catch on them rocks or plants! no much of a free fall long distance
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

'And if that wasn't enough, there is a dual carriageway just metres from where they landed.'
              mere metres.... call the police, take away their freedoms at once...

haha, it looks like fun but you wouldn't see me doing that

Comment

Working...
              X