GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Apocalypse: Advice Issued For End Of The World - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apocalypse: Advice Issued For End Of The World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Apocalypse: Advice Issued For End Of The World

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
    Spent
    Suicide is such a painful thing for those left behind. I had seen my friend about a week before and just thought he hadn't got his arse into gear that day and not showered or shaved. His poor partner has gone through all the what ifs in the world, what if I had sent him to the Dr etc etc . With a supreme sense of theatre he died on 11/11/11 and it was obviously well planned and well thought out. It is so very sad.
    What makes it worse, I used to envy his confidence, self belief and huge circle of friends. he was the life and soul of any party or gathering .

So I wasn't having a go at all.
    Sorry if it sounded that way

Hay don't be daft i knew that and i am sorry about your friend, it was the same with my son's mate he was always confident passed his exams with top grades passed his driving test first time was a good laugh and yet something was so deeply bothering him .

We need to be happy with the way we are and enjoy what we have don't worry i know you wasen't having a go
    Last edited by Spent2much; 8 December 2012, 16:56.

Comment

Working...
    X