GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Poundstretcher to open in Dubai - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poundstretcher to open in Dubai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poundstretcher to open in Dubai

Dubai is to be the first country outside the UK to have a branch of budget chain Poundstretcher.

The bargain basement brand is going international with its first overseas store in a country whose population includes some of the richest men in the world. It is also a destination for some of the wealthiest celebrities in the world who go there to enjoy the sun and the shopping. Now they can browse the newest Poundstretcher alongside the gold markets and designer brand stores. It will open in two weeks' time in the opulent Madina Mall in Dubai, keeping its motto 'every penny counts' on its signs. After that it is looking at other Middle East locations like Qatar and Abu Dhabi.....Read more here--: Poundstretcher to open in Dubai - Telegraph
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.
Working...
X