GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script James Cameron Reaches Bottom Of Real Abyss - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Cameron Reaches Bottom Of Real Abyss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Cameron Reaches Bottom Of Real Abyss

Filmmaker James Cameron has become the first human to dive alone to the deepest part of the ocean - the 6.8-mile-deep Mariana Trench in the Pacific Ocean.

The Abyss and Titanic filmmaker reached a depth of 35,756 feet (10,898 metres) in a specially designed 12-tonne submarine near Papua New Guinea, his mission partner, National Geographic, said. Cameron's first words on reaching the bottom of the trench were "All systems OK". He then tweeted: "Just arrived at the ocean's deepest pt. Hitting bottom never felt so good. Can't wait to share what I'm seeing w/ you.".....Read more here: James Cameron, Film Director, Dives Alone To Bottom Of The Mariana Trench In Pacific Ocean
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.
Working...
X