GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script NatWest admits signature forgery - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NatWest admits signature forgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NatWest admits signature forgery

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
    yup tossing the caber is a skill
    and for those who aren't sure a caber is a great big plank of wood.............need I say more?

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hmm ineresting admission nevertheless. I think deep down we all knew and know that the banks and their hangers on are capable of anything that suits them and I know Barclays will try to hide behind "admin error" or "its a mistake" when the CEO is caught with a metaphorical pair of his secretary's knickers around his black seam stockinged ankles.

But it is everywhere in this corrupt criminal sector. Before No1 son went to OZ he worked on the trading floor of a large commodities bank. ALL banks empty their client accounts when the markets close here and go off gambling with the loot elsewhere and when it all goes wrong some scapegoat is found as in the Barings debacle. Never believe the City is straight and its a "free" market ---- it isn't. As a software engineer, No 1 son used to have to stop behind late after markets had closed and "patch through" multiple deals overnight on the SAME goods which never left the warehouses on the continent to ensure a certain price when the markets opened the next day. You and I, here in Britain are the victims of the biggest confidence trick in human history, aided and abetted by weak kneed lily-livered wasters in Westminster and Whitehall.

It was common knowledge in the "City" at the time that banks had been allowed to destroy whole archives of documents having been told by the FSA that should the mucky stuff hit the fan (like AAD ), then the FSA would back them to the hilt and when necessary turn a blind eye to their excesses and what we view as their unlawful behaviour.

(another rant from Garlok ?????)

regards
      Last edited by garlok; 11 December 2011, 12:23.

Comment

Crazysauce I really think its disgusting and you know if they had of called the customer to ask for a signature he'd prolly have given it. (at the time.)

Comment

Can't find the Viz "no money ?, no job ?, then f**k off !" from the Nat West Bank t-shirt slogan.
          Last edited by IF; 1 March 2012, 17:25. Reason: Edit by admin

Comment

Working...
          X