GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cloggy - AAD Moderator Passing - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cloggy - AAD Moderator Passing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cloggy - AAD Moderator Passing

Cloggy my hero...didn't suffer fools gladly, always stood his ground.

RIP Sir

Comment

RIP.........................
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

R I P Cloggy

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
        Put on a falsetto voice and claim you are Eleanor Roosevelt, or tell them that the householder is out and that you're the local burglar.

Or just refuse to go through their "security" procedures and demand that they communicate IN WRITING ONLY.

Keep a log of when each called and on which dates, as that might be useful if you later wish to claim harassment.
        One of his classic posts .....
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Very sad news, my deepest sympathy to family and friends, RIP x

Comment

Such sad news and a shock although I did know he was ill

I have fond memories of his witty replies and his laid back approach which helped to put me at ease, Especially when I was a nooby and just starting out on the UE route........A very sad day indeed and we are truely one wise soul on earth the fewer with his passing

My thoughts go out to his family at this sad time

Comment

Sad newsClick image for larger version

Name:	yoyo96.gif
Views:	4
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	1411620

RIP Cloggy
              It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post

Funny tho ,I thought about him last week and was jokingly wondering if he had run off with planB, sorry but thats my humor for you
                Then you've got the same sense of humour as Allan and I
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

So very sorry to read this.... he often made me smile on these forums xx
                  Remember the mantra:
                  NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
                  Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
                  Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

Comment

That's very sad news indeed. He was an extremely witty fellow, his posts always made me smile.
                    RIP Paul xx
                    Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                    SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Sorry to hear of his passing. R.I.P cloggy

Comment

If anyone is local to Stockport and would like to attend Paul's celebration (it is not a funeral) - then you can do so as below:

Cremation will take place at 2.30 pm on Monday 19th December 2016 at:

Stockport Crematorium and Cemetery
                        Buxton Road
                        Heaviley
                        Stockport
                        SK2 6LS

with tea and coffee after at

Puss in Boots
                        147 Nangreave Road, Offerton,
                        Stockport, Cheshire, SK2 6DG

If you decide to attend please do not wear black - you know Cloggy, always looked at the bright side of life and his passing is no different.

His friend Carole is the main contact and I will happily pass on any requests / messages to her or you can reply here as she is aware of this thread.

Carole has said

Can you tell the people who have responded that, their thoughts and words are gratefully appreciated
                        Thanks guys
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I wonder if his AAD dancing legs are still dancing with him while he is looking down.xxxxxx
                          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

probably

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

If you decide to attend please do not wear black - you know Cloggy, always looked at the bright side of life and his passing is no different.
                              He proberbley want us to dress like this .....
                              Last edited by Deepie; 16 December 2016, 10:32.

Comment

Those are the legs xx
                                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X