GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Have you been caught speeding? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you been caught speeding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you been caught speeding?

Enter your reg number and check. It's pretty cool

--> http://www.i-database.co.uk/index1.php
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Have you been caught speeding?

Where the hell is the bloody A19 ?

Comment

County ID
      /Geo/Gov
      Town
      Road
      Cliff Road
      Grid Ref
      TR576854
      Camera Ref
      Speed Limit
      30mph
      Speed Recorded
      34.2mph
      Date of Offence
      Confirmed on November 28 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
        Where the hell is the bloody A19 ?
        near me in Selby

its not real. It's a laugh
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          near me in Selby

its not real. It's a laugh

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Every reg should show up

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
              County ID
              /Geo/Gov
              Town
              Road
              Cliff Road
              Grid Ref
              TR576854
              Camera Ref
              Speed Limit
              30mph
              Speed Recorded
              34.2mph
              Date of Offence
              Confirmed on November 28 2014
              LOL .....That's what i got
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Beat this - poppy

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	1406374

Comment

About 20 years ago I was caught doing 88mph on the stanningley bypass.....
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                    About 20 years ago I was caught doing 88mph on the stanningley bypass.....
                    Oooh out near Pudsey (my hometown).....

Comment

Oooh out near Pudsey (my hometown).....
                      Just before the fire station ...lol 6am in the morning ..

Comment

It's still there mate

Comment

Im glad i read this thread in its entirety before trying it!
                          When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

OH was flashed very early in the morning and I followed this at the time! Major panics until I read what came up. Two weeks later and there weren't any brown envelopes; phew.

Comment

Enter your reg number and check. It's pretty cool

--> http://www.i-database.co.uk/index1.php
                              Haha not clicking that as you have caught me out once today already from your Facebook page fool

Comment

Working...
                              X