GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script "Not Authorised to view Templates" - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Not Authorised to view Templates"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Not Authorised to view Templates"

Hi

Being logged in, I tried to access the Templates. Having clicked on one of the template categories I got a page saying you are not authorised to access this page - log in or contact site administrator. I tried using the login field on that page, and that took me back to the home page (logged in). I tried again to get into a (different) section within Templates, but was back to square one. My subs are all up to date, so why am I having this issue? Any answers please?

Hiya

templates are accessible from the top of the page using the tabs - select templates.

There could be old links or a template I've hidden so please try using the primary link which works fine -> https://all-about-debt.co.uk/forum/templates
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I am having the same trouble and can't access the templates. Any ideas? Thanks very much

Comment

Originally posted by terryw View Post
        I am having the same trouble and can't access the templates. Any ideas? Thanks very much
        try clearing your cookies?

Which template you were looking for.?
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

https://all-about-debt.co.uk/forum/templates
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Tech for the suggestions . Tried them but no joy.

Many thanks though

Comment

try the link above?

Comment

which template looking for????????????????????

Comment

Not one in particular - I am merely wanting to see what is there to expand my knowledge. I would also like to see the other sections of AAD+
                  I tried your link but still will not let me enter.

Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by terryw View Post
                    Not one in particular - I am merely wanting to see what is there to expand my knowledge. I would also like to see the other sections of AAD+
                    I tried your link but still will not let me enter.

Thanks again
                    Are you subscribed to AAD+ ?

Comment

Eureka! My subscription must have lapsed but I don't know why -I can't recall receiving a notification but by paying this has solved the problem.

Many thanks

?

Comment

Working...
                      X