GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Unable to flag a post? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to flag a post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to flag a post?

I tried to flag a post for the admin team, but a message came up saying I did not have the ability to do that. Is this a new thing, if so how would I do it if I saw something in the future?
    When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

There could be a glitch in the system. I will flag this for Niddy.

Which post was it?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

It looks as if it has gone now. It was a new poster replying to a 2012 thread with a link to a "helpful" website
      When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

sorted hopefully
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I’ll update permissions to allow members to flag posts.

Thanks for bringing this up. We missed it in the upgrade.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

This problem appears to have arisen again.

I have tried to flag a couple of Spam posts recently, but get this message - You are not authorized to create this post.

The latest Spam post being here >>> https://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/for...97#post1512997

Comment

Originally posted by Still Waving View Post
              This problem appears to have arisen again.

I have tried to flag a couple of Spam posts recently, but get this message - You are not authorized to create this post.

The latest Spam post being here >>> https://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/for...97#post1512997
              Thanks - posts have all been removed and user dealt with.

I need to play with the permissions some more so please bear with us as we're moving to yet another super-fast server over the weekend due to some technical issues of late with the existing one.

Thanks for reporting.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Still unable to flag spam posts. Two by new poster Carol, currently.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Waving View Post
                  Still unable to flag spam posts. Two by new poster Carol, currently.
                  I saw them and deleted them, NWx

Comment

Working...
                  X