GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script site not loading properly - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

site not loading properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• site not loading properly

I've had this quite a few times recently - so thought I would take a pic of what my screen looks like today .

Attached Files

Yep - so have I. Last week it lasted for several days (same view).

Comment

I am also having the same problem. Have tried the "refresh" option, but this doesn't make any difference.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

It usually resolved itself with me in a couple of days x
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'm having the same problem. The layout is all jumbled, can't tell who has posted as its all mixed up.
          I'm new to the forum and still trying to find my way round, I wanted to start a diary but struggling ATM.
          I can see it properly on my mobile phone but can't post from that cos I have sausage fingers lol.

Comment

I'm really sorry about the site issues we've been experiencing.

Like everyone on here, I am a volunteer as well and right now I am at the busiest time in my real life job so resolving this time consuming issue was always likely to take a couple of weeks for me to get round to doing it.

I've now had a chance to fix the issue and hopefully this fault should now be gone - however as it is a new version of vB5 we're still learning as well so please be patient if something does break as I'll need to find the fault then fix it which sadly isn't a two second job when dealing with vBulletin!

The problems we were experiencing was purely the cache stopping the css files loading so the styling wouldn't load. Hopefully we've resolved the issue and it won't reoccur but if it does, please bear with us whilst we remedy it.

Niddy
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              I'm really sorry about the site issues we've been experiencing.

Like everyone on here, I am a volunteer as well and right now I am at the busiest time in my real life job so resolving this time consuming issue was always likely to take a couple of weeks for me to get round to doing it.

I've now had a chance to fix the issue and hopefully this fault should now be gone - however as it is a new version of vB5 we're still learning as well so please be patient if something does break as I'll need to find the fault then fix it which sadly isn't a two second job when dealing with vBulletin!

The problems we were experiencing was purely the cache stopping the css files loading so the styling wouldn't load. Hopefully we've resolved the issue and it won't reoccur but if it does, please bear with us whilst we remedy it.

Niddy
              Thank you Niddy.
              Its a great site, just a few teething problems. Well worth the wait!

Comment

Yes mine was like that all last week when I recently joined the forum. I thought it was me and that I could not navigate around the site. Then suddenly last week got the correct version.

Comment

Cheers Niddy x
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

It is fine for me at the moment.

Thanks, Niddy.

And hello to everyone from me.

Comment

I'm thick I can't get to my UE diary without using the search engine under my name - then I can't find it . I have to scroll down all the diaries .

I can't help it sorry if it annoys anyone - I just can't find myself around the new forum

Comment

I have had that problem. Click on your namely top right of page, then on my recent posts; on the next page near the top on the left side under search results click on members then enter your name in the box and tick started posts only. This will bring up all threads that you have started.

Comment

thank you .

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                            I'm thick I can't get to my UE diary without using the search engine under my name - then I can't find it . I have to scroll down all the diaries .

I can't help it sorry if it annoys anyone - I just can't find myself around the new forum
                            Spent2much

Here is an easy guide to do what you want -> https://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/for...52#post1501052
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                              I have had that problem. Click on your namely top right of page, then on my recent posts; on the next page near the top on the left side under search results click on members then enter your name in the box and tick started posts only. This will bring up all threads that you have started.
                              Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X