GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Susans UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Susans UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Susans EU Diary

Originally posted by Susan View Post
    23.06.12 I sent them an illegiable letter and they ignored it and today I have recieved an intention of litigation letter, I cant settle with them and I read the littigation letter in templates and it didnt seem the right letter could someone please point me in the right direction as to what to send now. They have resent the documents in slightly better condition and I can only offer them £1 a month at the moment as my priority debts superceed their need unfortunalty :-)
    Thanks Susan
    That's the one I would send if it was me............
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Susans UE Diary

hi my email says I have replies but cant find them :-( or my post I was asking about a litigation letter ??

Thanks Susan

Comment

Hi I havent had a scanner so couldnt upload them to him I hadnt heard anything from them till now, is that the litigation letter in templates ? as I looked at that one and it looked like a f&f settlement letter ?

Thanks

Comment

could you take a photo of the agreement to send to Niddy if you don't have access to a scanner?

This is the threat of litigation letter mentioned by I2D Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation

I'm not sure why you think it looked like a F&F settlement letter
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Santander have sent me all the correct paperwork and I am wanting to offer them £1 this is why they are threatening legal actiion as they are saying they are not accepting it

Is this still the correct letter to send please

The threat of litigation

Thanks Susan

Comment

Has Niddy said that the paperwork's all in order?
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

I have to admit I'm a bit confused here.

On the evening of 29th June, which was only two days ago, you said you didn't have a scanner so you couldn't upload the documents to let Niddy see them. Now you are saying they are definitely enforceable and you want to offer £1 a month.

Who said the paperwork was enforceable? I thought at least part of it was illegible.

Don't be in a hurry to make offers until you know where you stand.

Are there any libraries in your town which have scanners? There are in mine, and they actually let you use them for free to scan to a memory stick. They are only poor quality monochrome scans (see the ones on my Crapbot Farcical thread), but that is enough to retain all detail. Failing that, do you know anyone who owns a cell phone with a camera? You could just take a picture and email that.

SH

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                  Did he get back to you saying whether this was enforceable or not?
                  Not had anything.....
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sorry havent been on been away for a bit will try to get son to scan documents and send to you to check thanks

Comment

How did you get on with Santander ?
                      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                      X