GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script plasmans cca docs - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

plasmans cca docs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: plasmans cca docs

ok mate i attached docs in the email ,think you got them ok if the ones in the secure area are ok ill post there in future

Comment

Originally posted by plasman View Post
      ok mate i attached docs in the email ,think you got them ok if the ones in the secure area are ok ill post there in future
      I thought you had several emails? I guess not then

The secure section is fine usually but if there are small to read terms then an email is always best, just put your username in any emails - no harm loading to secure section for your personal back-up and also emailing me, it doesn't matter but email is usually best if you send terms....

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok mate sent another cca by email to you included user name this time cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          they weren't secure, I could see your name and address etc - so if I could, others could. Trust me, but I cannot vouch for site visitors if you see what I mean...?
          Some of them may have an ever weirder sense of humour than me.

Comment

Mint - this is unenforceable as it is simply an agreement, nothing else - send this back: ---> CCA Query - Application Form Received
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Barclays - this is the same as mint, unenforceable.

They have sent you terms yea, but not relevant to your account and nor is there anything that suggests you even seen them, let alone agree to them so send this back: ---> CCA Query - Terms & Conditions Received

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Mint - this is unenforceable as it is simply an agreement, nothing else - send this back: ---> CCA Query - Application Form Received
                  in case you missed this one

Comment

I seen it mate thanks for the help mate ill start working through the others soon

Comment

Originally posted by plasman View Post
                      Is that the letter which refers them to the retort in Arkell v. Pressdram?

Comment

Working...
                      X