GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Monlou UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monlou UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Monlou UE Diary

Originally posted by Monlou View Post
    Hi Niddy

hope your good

I wasn't sure if to start a new thread as this relates to me not my mum

when you were on the Money saving expert site I had a thread regarding CCA from Freeman s Catalogue, basically I never signed a the credit agreement and they were chasing me for money. I followed the step by step guide and I never heard from them.I received a letter this week from them advising that they have sold my debt to Lowell Portfolio for repayment of the debt. I have sent a copy of the letter to you via email, the last statement I revived from them said the balance was 60p they are now asking me to repay £1851.25
    Hardly likely the old balance went from 60p to that of today, I suspect the letter showing 60p was an error, unless you have a copy in which case we'll use that against them and clear this totally...? Please clarify

In the meantime, what they've sent means little - I cannot recall the history here so can you elaborate, ie confirm start date, have you requested a CCA, have I seen it etc.....

If poss, please send me the CCA and cover letter to check - however for the moment, no response is necessary for Lowells.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy

I started my thread on the the other site on 6 jan 2010

basically I recall never signing an agreement, in fact I still have the unsigned agreement in my possession. The debt was passed over to Moorcroft in January 2010, I wrote to them requesting a copy of the CCA Agreement. They advised that they will contact their client to get a copy of the agreement. I then got a letter from Freemans Grattan Holdings advising that a copy will be sent to me. I wrote back saying that they failed to supply a copy of the agreement. The last letter I received from Moorcroft was advising that they were no longer dealing with my account. And this was in April 2010. I never received any copies of the agreement.

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Hardly likely the old balance went from 60p to that of today, I suspect the letter showing 60p was an error, unless you have a copy in which case we'll use that against them and clear this totally...? Please clarify

In the meantime, what they've sent means little - I cannot recall the history here so can you elaborate, ie confirm start date, have you requested a CCA, have I seen it etc.....

If poss, please send me the CCA and cover letter to check - however for the moment, no response is necessary for Lowells.

Comment

Thank You

This (Barclaycard) is only an application with no relevant terms so as things stand it is

They can easily rectify this with terms, so we'll play along for now but bear in mind, this will probably be enforceable at some point - not to worry, one step at a time.

Send this back to Wescot: CCA Query - Application Form Received

Comment

Thank You
          Keep us updated
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy

the saga continues with Lowell Financial

i received a letter yesturday from Hamptons Legal advising of Litigation procedures.

is it worth replying and asking them for a copy of the CCA? i did this originally with freemans and then Moorcroft but got no response from them.
            i have forwarded a copy of the letter to you

Monlou

Hi Niddy

I started my thread on the the other site on 6 jan 2010

basically I recall never signing an agreement, in fact I still have the unsigned agreement in my possession. The debt was passed over to Moorcroft in January 2010, I wrote to them requesting a copy of the CCA Agreement. They advised that they will contact their client to get a copy of the agreement. I then got a letter from Freemans Grattan Holdings advising that a copy will be sent to me. I wrote back saying that they failed to supply a copy of the agreement. The last letter I received from Moorcroft was advising that they were no longer dealing with my account. And this was in April 2010. I never received any copies of the agreement.

Comment

Whenyou say you got a letter advising of litigation procedures, do you mean that, or do you mean the letter says something along the lines of, "If we do not receive a satisfactory response from you within seven days, we may be left with no choice but to begin litigation."

Obviously you need to take it seriously, but look at the wording carefully. It's hard to see how they can commence litigation without a CCA!

Comment

Send this back asap: ---> Unenforceability Templates - Section 5

Keep us updated

Comment

Thanks Niddy

Send this back asap: ---> Unenforceability Templates - Section 5

Keep us updated

Comment

Thanks Niddy

Comment

How are things with you.....?

Comment

How are things with you.....?
                        Hi Niddy

It's been a while
                        All quite with my mums stuff haven't heard a dickie bird in months but I am still battling with my freemans account. I sent a letter of months ago to Lowell requesting a copy of the signed credit agreement then couple day ago I get a letter from them demanding the full amount and a copy of the agreement which hasn't been signed by me. I am going to email you a copy now

Many Thanks

Monlou

Comment

Hi

All quiet on the western front?

Happy Birthday

Comment

How's you?
                            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                            X