GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Professor Pat's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professor Pat's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Professor Pat's UE journey.

Hi Niddy, found another CCA!!!
    I think it's the BoS Mastercard and I reckon I got the start date confused with the awful BoS preference account which I started in the late 90s and shut lasst year. Anyway, have emailed you both of them. Cheers PP
    PS, will be looking to buy Commando tonight on Virgin media!!!

Comment

Hiya

Ermmm, both those agreements are your copies - these are not what the bank sent you are they?

One if for HSBOS loan and the other is for HBOS Credit Card.

However, they are your copies so i'm wondering, its all very well you have your own copies but have the bank got a copy? Is this what they sent you?

Please clarify, by the way both would be enforceable so that is why I want to check which copy those are, yours or the banks?

Cheers
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for that, I found them both in a drawer!! Will be interesting to see if they've got them? Cheers again. PP

Comment

lol, its funny when you have your copy and the bank send a recon, that is totally different - we see a few of those hehe
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X