GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script crazymaz UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

crazymaz UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: crazymaz UE Diary

hiya all

okay time to put up my hands and am sorry , last past few months health problems took over, now i have to really get my act together and ive come back with my tail between my legs

i know that you all will be kind to me :hello

so here im going to update as i go along this week,

also niddy a thought can i have a couple more posts at the beginning as im running out of room on the first post,,, or is that not possible to move the posts already done along a bit so i have a bit more say posts 1 to 4 for my stuff?

cheers maz

cheers maz

Comment

Hi Maz

Still no update lol - come on woman, get it sorted lol.....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
        Hi Maz

Still no update lol - come on woman, get it sorted lol.....

hiya niddy,

i know,

but like i asked in my previous post to your reply im struggling to put in the info as the page one i cant seem to be able to enter a lot more info in now, i was asking if i could have the pages moved in any way say to the first 4 posts so i can enter all in the info otherwise how do i put my info , is there a nice and quick type template i can at least use to enter the basic then enter where im at? i must look at others diaries otherwise to see how they got theirs up and running

i will look in later thank you and yes you are Right i need to get this straight now as ive had my fingers burnt with that ccj, and trying to get it set aside now but legal beagles and cag have identified stuff to me but lets see how that pans out ;D

see ya later aligator

maz

Comment

Maz

See here: ---> viewtopic.php?p=6789#p6789

Click that link ^^^^^^^

Ok, all you need to do is post the info, one account per post and once you have done that I will then move them so they are the first 4 posts in this thread. Until you post the data, I cannot create you blank posts!

Thanks
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thank you niddy

understood, i have about 15 creditors for the family in total so will do each one individually then you can do what you have to do to sort them in the way pixie has done their diary, thats what im trying to follow

see you later off to find some more info first

maz, also have updated re legal beagles on that ccj

Comment

Aha - I won't do that for you LOL - noooo, don't even have the time to think like that.

I will sort the posts into a legible order, you need to provide the info and add colour, its simple. Anyone on here will be able to assist, sorry but I can't get drawn into creating the layout - all i'll do is move posts to make all your accounts show at the top of the thread, once you load the info.

Thanks - have a good weekend.

Comment

hello all

i wish you all a happy new year and i really am coming back with my tail between my legs - but no excuses even going to be attempted, i just let life get in the way

but im back cos i now really do need to get my act together i cant live like im doing dodging the post and the knocks on the door anymore

so will be back later

getting to know the site a bit more and to catch up with all again

Yes niddy thats all i wanted to happen that the posts show at the top of the thread - thats great, sorry i didnt explain myself properly - thanks and big hugs

cheers all for listening to me again

maz

i
                Last edited by crazymaz; 26 January 2011, 12:10.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymaz View Post
                  hello all

i wish you all a happy new year and i really am coming back with my tail between my legs - but no excuses even going to be attempted, i just let life get in the way

but im back cos i now really do need to get my act together i cant live like im doing dodging the post and the knocks on the door anymore

so will be back later

getting to know the site a bit more and to catch up with all again

Yes niddy thats all i wanted to happen that the posts show at the top of the thread - thats great, sorry i didnt explain myself properly - thanks and big hugs

cheers all for listening to me again

maz

i
                  Hi Maz welcome and happy New Year to you to
                  Come on get posting it gets easier the more you do and a problem shared is sometimes a problem solved
                  Regards
                  The DCA Vultures are circling above, But the Rhinoman isn't dead yet !
                  He's just sharpening his Horn for the next round. Bring it on !

Comment

Hi Maz, nice to (ahem) see you again! Bloody skiver hahaha

Come on then, lets see the damage of your year of absconding lol

Comment

ok niddy

ive found you again and i just need a new life to sort all this out, sad to say i have ended up with a ccj, alas i just wasnt on the ball - stinky it is and unfortunately ive tried to get to pay a small amount out of my budget but been denied and thus i have to pay a few hundred quid a month which i aint got so looks like the baliefs will coming my way or a charging order, so i do have to see what i can do,

my others seems to have all quietened down but of course i do need to examine my options incase i get the threat of court as i do not want to go there if i can help it

so i know i must do what i said i would do, its my wedding anniversary 25 years this week so once that festivity is over i can concentrate on this as i know i need to sort my life out otherwise i will carry on in this limbo land

the site looks coool yay man,,,,,so i will take time next week to fully read around and gain knowledge and sort my list of creditors out and update where im at the moment,

cheers and keep up the fab work, your site is really inspiring and i still keep coming back to you so thank you

ciao maz

Comment

hiya niddy and gang

know i know,,,,, sorry for my absence, like a bad smell im back again!! sorry only kidding about being smelly can still aford the soap ---just lmbo

anyway thanks for all you nice people following my crises on here, will get an update in very soon i promise

life in general, illness, our 25 years wedding celebrations just took over since june, but im back now so i hope to really get my teeth into all of my worries this time as life is just passing by and i cannot live like i am anymore
                        enough is enough!

so just getting that damn tail out between my legs now, im hoping you will lend me a bit of your kindness to get me going in a positive way again

take care catch up later ciao maz

Comment

Working...
                        X