GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Coffeedog's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coffeedog's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coffeedog's UE Diary

Hi all, still nothing from natpest.

Cracking on with unforceability claims now so I'll keep you all updated

Comment

Hi all,

Had another success, this time with ppi. Just had offer letter today for £ 2,350 ! This debt is going down.

Have another Liam with barclaycard. Read all the posts re ppi which really helped so thanks to everyone again

Coffee dog

Comment

Hi all,

Not been on here for a long while. Just wanted to give everyone encouragement. I claimed Unforceability with a bank loan sucessfully in 2010 and had a ppi success with Barclaycard in 2012. I had huge debt that was controlling my life, these two claims made my debt more manageable and I have now got to the stage where the end is in nearly in sight! Keep at it, it took about a year for me to win my UE claim but it ended up saving me in the region of £15,000. Now nearly 4 years on I have nothing on my credit record and despite the odd letter asking for me to pay the bank always re-acknowledge that they can't enforce the debt through the Courts. Keep at it everyone, niddy has been a lifesaver!

Comment

I'm so pleased to hear all is well with you Coffee dog
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Hi, just checking if all is OK?

Best wishes
            IF
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...