GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Maui Jim's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maui Jim's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mauijim
    replied
    Re: Maui Jim's UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    it is sub section yes. Thanks for the other typo, obviously being I loaded 50 of them in one night, after re-writing most of them, there will be the odd error....

Thanks

Yes, send a copy of the original request and the cheque....
    I will take a look at the others and check for spelling errors if you like. The least I can do and it will help all concerned.

I will go and post this letter now.

MJ

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Originally posted by mauijim View Post
    Hi NID

So just to confirm, I should also send back their £1 cheque?

Also just to point out a spelling error in the template, nothing serious but it will help other users in long term.

"As the account is clearly unenforceable, I do not expect to hear from you again unless you bring the account our (should be out)of default and correct your previous errors"

Also is ss.5(2) correct and mean sub-section or should it be s.5(2)?

Please don't think I am being critical I just want to ensure this is correct. I know it will also help others in the future

Many thanks my friend MJ
    it is sub section yes. Thanks for the other typo, obviously being I loaded 50 of them in one night, after re-writing most of them, there will be the odd error....

Thanks

Yes, send a copy of the original request and the cheque....

Leave a comment:

• mauijim
    replied

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
    Thanks Garlok
    Mauijim you are keeping all letters safe and proof of posting that you sent cca request. may be an idea to staple proof of posting to your letters you get back
    I used to keep proof of posting in a A4 sleeve but I have taken your advice and I staple all receipts to the letters...thanks

MJ

Leave a comment:

• mauijim
    replied

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Hiya

Ok, well you could now report them to the FOS for refusal to comply with s.78 and in particular the fact they are shirking behind their responsibilities in line with s.175 & s.189 CCA1974.

However i'd just send this back - you have a paper trail of their obstinate nature - helps you if it ever goes to court!

Final Response - CCA Request
    Hi NID

So just to confirm, I should also send back their £1 cheque?

Also just to point out a spelling error in the template, nothing serious but it will help other users in long term.

"As the account is clearly unenforceable, I do not expect to hear from you again unless you bring the account our (should be out)of default and correct your previous errors"

Also is ss.5(2) correct and mean sub-section or should it be s.5(2)?

Please don't think I am being critical I just want to ensure this is correct. I know it will also help others in the future

Many thanks my friend MJ

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

16/7/11 Letter from Carters with the same cheque. Basically they have totally ignored what I wrote and ignored the CCA Request - Demand of Signature by Creditor

What should I do next?
    Hiya

Ok, well you could now report them to the FOS for refusal to comply with s.78 and in particular the fact they are shirking behind their responsibilities in line with s.175 & s.189 CCA1974.

However i'd just send this back - you have a paper trail of their obstinate nature - helps you if it ever goes to court!

Final Response - CCA Request

Leave a comment:

• mauijim
    replied

Thanks Garlok
    Mauijim you are keeping all letters safe and proof of posting that you sent cca request. may be an idea to staple proof of posting to your letters you get back
    Yes my friend I keep all letters and I have all proof of posting too.

I have now created a separate file/folder for each CC and all relevant documents are stored together.

Leave a comment:

• Deepie
    replied

Thanks Garlok

Leave a comment:

• garlok
    replied

Hi MJ

I2D is absolutely correct. It is not necessary nor is it wise to provide a signature. The reply will be by HM Mail to and addressee and an address that they already know, hence no signature is required at all. On the medical records front, I treat all matters the same as an I & E request, they have no right to this information AT ALL. I would only supply any information of this nature on the orders of a Court of Law and ONLY via the Court who ordered it.

regards
    Garlok

Leave a comment:

• mauijim
    replied

Well you have asked for your cca 2 times now just leave it for the moment Niddy will be back to advice Think there in default now any way.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Deepie
    replied

16/7/11 Letter from Carters with the same cheque. Basically they have totally ignored what I wrote and ignored the CCA Request - Demand of Signature by Creditor

What should I do next?
    Well you have asked for your cca 2 times now just leave it for the moment Niddy will be back to advice Think there in default now any way.

Leave a comment:

• mauijim
    replied

16/07/11 A letter from MBNA this time from a different dept and person. They say they will place my account on hold for 14 extra days because of my illness. They want proof of illness. Seems strange that previous letter says account terminated but like I said these folks have been joke.

Leave a comment:

• mauijim
    replied

Update
    13/7/11 Letter sent 1st class recorded to Bryan Carters returning their cheque and resubmitting the original CCA. Also included the template letter from here CCA Request - Demand of Signature by Creditor

What should I do next?

Leave a comment:

• Deepie
    replied

Barclaycard

Well like buses I wait for one and then three come along. This morning I had a letter from Credit Solutions Limited.
    • Type of account Credit card
    • Date commenced Unsure of exact date but definitely before Apr 2007
    • Approx balance £9,000
    • Date last paid November 2010
    • Are you on arrangement or not paying £1 per month
    • Status In arrears but letter from DCA says IN DEFAULT
    • Account owner DCA - Credit Solutions acting as agent?
    25/01/11 Letter from Barclaycard accepting £1 per month payment
    15/7/11 Letter received from Credit Solutions informing me I had not complied with the default notice from Barclaycard. Letter asks me to phone them or it could result in A debt collector calling at my home or County Court Claim

I have no default notice from Barclaycard. I have searched through the letters from them and it is not there. Of course I could have misplaced it.

What next kind folks?
    Just ignore... they will be back in contact

Leave a comment:

• mauijim
    replied

Barclaycard

Well like buses I wait for one and then three come along. This morning I had a letter from Credit Solutions Limited.
    • Type of account Credit card
    • Date commenced Unsure of exact date but definitely before Apr 2007
    • Approx balance £9,000
    • Date last paid November 2010

• Are you on arrangement or not paying £1 per month
    • Status In arrears but letter from DCA says IN DEFAULT
    • Account owner DCA - Credit Solutions acting as agent?

25/01/11 Letter from Barclaycard accepting £1 per month payment
    15/7/11 Letter received from Credit Solutions informing me I had not complied with the default notice from Barclaycard. Letter asks me to phone them or it could result in A debt collector calling at my home or County Court Claim

I have no default notice from Barclaycard. I have searched through the letters from them and it is not there. Of course I could have misplaced it.

What next kind folks?
    Last edited by mauijim; 15 July 2011, 10:02.

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Just ignore for now see what they send next
    Yep spot on

Leave a comment:

Working...
X