GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Zeppelin's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zeppelin's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Di. I've sent a copy of the CCJ letter to your personal e-mail account.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeppelin View Post
      Thanks Di. I've sent a copy of the CCJ letter to your personal e-mail account.

I've got that - I'll be back in touch shortly

Di

Comment

Re: Zeppelin's UE Diary

18. HALIFAX

Halifax credit card account
        Pre-April 2007
        Balance: £9780
        Date of last full payment: Between Sept 2009 and June 2010
        Recently stopped paying the DCA
        Account Owner: Wescot Credit Services Ltd

CCA request sent 18/2/2017

3/6/2017: Reconstituted agreement received from Lloyds Banking Group.

9/6/2017: Advice from Niddy is that its UE.[/B]

18/1/2020: Letter from Halifax stating they've assigned the account to Cabot Financial (UK) Ltd

27/5/2020: Chasing letter from Cabot …. "you've been selected for legal action to commence by our solicitors.... our solicitors will then look to obtain a CCJ". Copy of letter later sent to DBM.

4/6/2020: Further letter from Cabot …. "Avoid legal action … you have 21 days remaining before we place your account with our solicitors, so lets talk you through what's going to happen if legal action starts etc, etc". e-mail sent to DBM asking for advice

7/7/2020: Further letter from Cabot dated 2/7/2020 …. "as we have not heard from you we are referring your account to Mortimer Clarke solicitors.

10/7/2020: Letter also received today from Mortimer Clarke, the thrust of which is that they want me to contact them to resolve matters etc. If I don't contact them within 14 days of 6th July they will issue court proceedings.

24/7/2020: Two further calls from Cabot this week, both blocked and not returned. Nothing from Mortimer Clarke as yet though they're Letter of Claim is no doubt on its way.

I've just seen your latest update for this debt where Niddy has said the credit agreement is unenforceable.

Let me know if/when you receive a Letter of Claim from Mortimer Clarke solicitors.

Di

Comment

Will do Di, thanks. Nothing from MC as yet though Cabot are still calling occasionally.

Comment

Will do Di, thanks. Nothing from MC as yet though Cabot are still calling occasionally.

You seem to be in a High Noon situation

Wait for them to pull the trigger first.

Enjoy your weekend.

Di

Comment

Good one! Thanks, you too.

Comment

Re: Zeppelin's UE Diary

18. HALIFAX

Halifax credit card account
                Pre-April 2007
                Balance: £9780
                Date of last full payment: Between Sept 2009 and June 2010
                Recently stopped paying the DCA
                Account Owner: Wescot Credit Services Ltd

CCA request sent 18/2/2017
                . . .

3/6/2017: Reconstituted agreement received from Lloyds Banking Group. ...."As such the agreement with us is fully enforceable and we shall continue to treat it as such"

9/6/2017: Advice from Niddy is that its UE. All docs. filed for the time being - wait until they or Wescot contact me before considering a response.[/B]

24/7/2020: Two further calls from Cabot this week, both blocked and not returned. Nothing from Mortimer Clarke as yet though they're Letter of Claim is no doubt on its way.

1/8/2020: Letter of Claim received from MC. [/B]

I must be psychic

Thank you for updating your thread post (we have now spoken).

Di

Comment

Working...
                X