GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script dontknow's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dontknow's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, it's been a while since I've posted here but nothing much has happened, although I still pop in every now and then. However, today I have received a Notice of Assignment from Hoist Finance UK Holdings Limited stating that Hoist Portfolio Holdings have assigned all rights, blah blah blah, to HFUKH1L. It also says that Robway will continue to service the account. Well this is news to me because I can't recall Hoist being mentioned on any letter that I've received. Have I missed something here?

Thanks in advance for any help that AAD members can offer.

Comment

HI again, I was just reading this post where Di says in post #2 "
      And if there's PPI involved then there may be the potential for refunds if they were missold. This would only be realistic if the debt has been sold on so your claim would be against the original creditor." Would anyone know whether this would also apply to me as I paid PPI for about 5 years at £16 per month. I tried to claim on this policy when I became ill but I was self employed I couldn't claim. I definitely remember telling them that I was self employed when applying for the credit card. Don't really know how to link to that post so here's the URL
      https://all-about-debt.co.uk/forum/d...786-enough-now
      Hi everyone, I have been reading with interest your very inspiring posts, which have made me rethink my current financial situation. A bit about me and my situation. I began with a DMP in 2008, managed by StepChange. I have let this run completing annual reviews. I found the whole process of letters and

Comment

Have Robbersway not been in contact with you since 2017? Their letters say in SMALL print at the bottom that they are the "Appointed Representative" of Hoist.
        MKDP LLP assigned most of their accounts to Hoist a few years ago, RW were collecting agents,

They have the same address as Hoist,

I have received the same letter, just a formal way of crossing T's and dotting I's, pity they keep annoying me,
        someone else has had one but their account has passed to HFUKH2L managed by RW

so looks like they have bought a big bunch of debts from some companys and want's to keep them all in one place
        HFUK1 = barclays
        HFUK2 = ?
        HFUK3 = ?

will be interesting to find out what no,3 is
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Nightwatch, the eye's are not what they used to be and my magnifying glass is very small and I can't find it Note to self, buy bigger magnifying glass.

Comment

Originally posted by dontknow View Post
            HI again, I was just reading this post where Di says in post #2 "
            And if there's PPI involved then there may be the potential for refunds if they were missold. This would only be realistic if the debt has been sold on so your claim would be against the original creditor." Would anyone know whether this would also apply to me as I paid PPI for about 5 years at £16 per month. I tried to claim on this policy when I became ill but I was self employed I couldn't claim. I definitely remember telling them that I was self employed when applying for the credit card. Don't really know how to link to that post so here's the URL
            https://all-about-debt.co.uk/forum/d...786-enough-now
            I would think so, It was defo missold if you were self employed, not a leg to stand on, on that point alone.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

This must be a bit of a tidying up excercise then.......I had the same letter......and unfortunately I'm a HFUKH1L too.........an old Barclays card

I would have given anything to be a HFUKH3........

Comment

OK number 3 is Tesco accounts

Comment

Working...
                X