GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Dark Mak's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dark Mak's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dark Mak's UE Diary

Thanks Pixie, will do

Cheers Dark Mak

Comment

Hi,

recd letter 1/2/2012 dated 27/1/2011 from Power2Contact saying we have been instructed to visit your address to collect the above debt. Contact us within 72 hours.

Do I need to send Doorstep visit letter?

Cheers Dark Mak

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Mak View Post
        Hi,

recd letter 1/2/2012 dated 27/1/2011 from Power2Contact saying we have been instructed to visit your address to collect the above debt. Contact us within 72 hours.

Do I need to send Doorstep visit letter?

Cheers Dark Mak
        I Would.....
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I would tbh. I have had letters from them concerning about 4 of my accounts and they haven't turned up yet. It just puts them on the back foot a bit if they receive communications quoting law and such. They will have to check up on it and exercise their tiny minds. I suppose it depends whether your account is or . I'm sure somebody with more knowledge than me will advise. Good luck

Comment

I wouldn't stress too much about Power2Contact.

I didn't hear from them again after I sent the doorstep visit letter
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi In2Deep, Pixie and billytommo,

Thanks. I will send doorstep letter anyway.
              Yes billytommo Niddy says Ue.
              No nothing stresses me out! - Just had a new baby daughter 2 weeks ago lol

Capital One doesnt stress me out!

Cheers everyone Dark Mak

Comment

Hi In2Deep,

recd letter form Credit Solutions Ltd today 8/2/12 dated 6/2/12 saying offer to save 40% on balance. Filed.
                ref Capital One cc (Ue)

Dark Mak

Comment

Hi In2Deep, Pixie & flowerpower,

recd 2 letters re Capital 1 cc (Ue)

1st from Credit Solutions saying we have removed your telephone number from our system

2nd recd Sat 18th Feb from Scotcall Doorstep Collection Notice.
                  Shall I send Harassment & Threat of Doorstep Visit letter to Scotcall?

Thanks Cheers Dark Mak

Comment

Have Scotcall been phoning you?

If they have then send that. If they haven't then edit it to remove the mention of telephone harassment.
                    Last edited by Pixie; 20 February 2012, 11:07.
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Thanks Pixie,
                      ref: capital One cc (Ue)
                      sent Threat of Doorstep Visit to Scotcall 28/2/12

Cheers Dark Mak

Comment

Hi Pixie and FlowerPower,
                        recd letter 5/3/12 dated 29/2/12 from Scotcall saying Revoke Licence Letter, we can still collect monies.
                        Will just file this and see if they contact again.
                        Cheers Dark Mak

Comment

Hi, received letter from Fredrickson International on Sat 2nd June dated 29/5/12 Letter before Action. PAY WITHIN THE NEXT 7 DAYS or we will take immediate action. ref: Capital 1 cc (Ue). Do I need to send a letter?

Cheers Dark Mak

Comment

Hi, received letter from Fredrickson International on Sat 2nd June dated 29/5/12 Letter before Action. PAY WITHIN THE NEXT 7 DAYS or we will take immediate action. ref: Capital 1 cc (Ue). Do I need to send a letter?

Cheers Dark Mak
                            what action did it mention ?

Comment

Cheers Dark Mak
                              Don't stress, Freds are as hard as a jelly - the only action they'll take is to sell it back to another muppet.

However to protect your own interests, I would consider sending this back - just to cover your own ass :---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Creditor Refusal to Accept UE Status

Keep us updated

@ I2D - what action do you think they meant?
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy and In2Deep,

Brill letter. Sending it off to Freds today!

Will keep you informed. Cheers Dark Mak

Comment

Working...
                                X