GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Dark Mak's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dark Mak's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dark Mak's UE Diary

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
    Yes just ignore
    Agreed
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks everyone for your replies. Just ignored.

Letter recd 9/9/11 dated 1/9/11 from Capital 1 saying your Account is now with FTC they may phone you or collectors may call at your property to regain contact with you. Do I need to send a reply to this one?

Cheers Dark Mak

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Mak View Post
        Thanks everyone for your replies. Just ignored.

Letter recd 9/9/11 dated 1/9/11 from Capital 1 saying your Account is now with FTC they may phone you or collectors may call at your property to regain contact with you. Do I need to send a reply to this one?

Cheers Dark Mak
        See what FTC send first so just ignore
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

wow that was quick! in2Deep Great, will just ignore for now and see what they come back with next

Cheers Dark Mak

Comment

wow that was quick! in2Deep Great, will just ignore for now and see what they come back with next

Cheers Dark Mak
            Nice one - keep us in the loop
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi
              ref: Capital One cc (Ue)

Not had any letters for a while, but some phone calls - just ignored.

Letter recd 23/11/11 dated 14/11/11 from Credit Solutions. We act as agents for Capital One. Balance is due in full, pay within 7 days or a debt collector will call at your address or a County Court Claim will be issued.

Shall I send Threat of Harassment & Doorstep Visit Letter to Credit Solutions?

Thanks for your help

Dark Mak

Comment

Hi

Not had any letters for a while, but some phone calls - just ignored.

Letter recd 23/11/11 dated 14/11/11 from Credit Solutions. We act as agents for Capital One. Balance is due in full, pay within 7 days or a debt collector will call at your address or a County Court Claim will be issued.

Shall I send Threat of Harassment & Doorstep Visit Letter to Credit Solutions?

Thanks for your help

Dark Mak
                send this: ---> Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action

Comment

Thanks Niddy

Will send letter off Monday 28th November

Cheers Dark Mak

Comment

Good luck - keep us updated yea?

Comment

Hi Niddy & In2Deep,

recd a yellow card from Power2Contact 30/11/11 dated 24/11/11 saying I will be calling to discuss recent communication from CSL on Wednesday between 9am - 9pm J. White. Phone went many times but no answer message

Do I need to send a letter out? Cheers

Dark Mak

Comment

Hi Niddy & In2Deep,

recd a yellow card from Power2Contact 30/11/11 dated 24/11/11 saying I will be calling to discuss recent communication from CSL on Wednesday between 9am - 9pm J. White. Phone went many times but no answer message

Do I need to send a letter out? Cheers

Dark Mak
                        Send them this > Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks In2Deep Letter will be sent off on Monday..

recd letter 3/12/11 dated 1/12/11 from Credit Solutions saying we are not in receipt of your CCA Request, have you recd any documentation from our client, have you paid the £1 fee. Let us know by 14th Dec after which your account will be taken off hold and collection activities will continue. Lou Ward Complaints Officer.

Do I need to send a reply to this one?

Cheers Dark Mak

Comment

Thanks In2Deep Letter will be sent off on Monday..

recd letter 3/12/11 dated 1/12/11 from Credit Solutions saying we are not in receipt of your CCA Request, have you recd any documentation from our client, have you paid the £1 fee. Let us know by 14th Dec after which your account will be taken off hold and collection activities will continue. Lou Ward Complaints Officer.

Do I need to send a reply to this one?

Cheers Dark Mak
                            Just ignore for now.......

Comment

Hi,

recd letter 10th Dec dated 8th Dec from Credit Solutions saying we may still do a Doorstep Visit, but will take your telephone number off our system.

ref Capital One cc (Ue)

Shall I just file & Ignore this one?

Thanks Dark Mak

Comment

Yes. Just file it away
                                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
                                X