GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script EmptyPurse Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EmptyPurse Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EmptyPurse Diary

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
    From what you have said, you are a long way off getting a CCJ. Make sure that that you have sent CCA requests to whoever is chasing the debt. Failure to supply an executed CCA is a defence against enforcement.
    The letter to Howard Cohen is at present an empty threat, but this could change, so check here when ever you receive letters. The 'AAD' way is a proven system and as yet no one has gained a judgement when they have followed it.
    Thankyou feel I will sleep better tonight. Cant thank you all enough

Comment

Totally agree with what others have said....Typical Robbo Way letter/tactic

Get that CCA request send off recorded delivery and obtain a signature print off in a few days time

That £1 may well be the best £1 you ever spend
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by EmptyPurse View Post
        Thankyou feel I will sleep better tonight. Cant thank you all enough
        That is the whole point of the forum, Members sharing knowledge and most importantly.....You getting the control back
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Morning ,hope you slept better last night x
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
            Morning ,hope you slept better last night x
            Actually was a little bit weepy in an good way I felt some relief that there is light and I felt confident that you would all support me along the way - Can't thank everyone enough. Not had chance to CCA yet as away working for a few days but I'm going to muster up the guts to do it.

Comment

Bless you, it's good to feel relief.Once you get the CCA off the relief will feel even better , so puff out your chest coz you're in charge. xxxxxxx

Comment

• Type of account Egg Credit Card
                • Date commenced 2002
                • Approx balance £6510
                • Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment) March / April 2014 will confirm ASAP
                • Not paying not avoiding just ignoring
                • Status Defaulted Oct/ Nov 2014
                • Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender) Account owner Hoist?

Latest letter- Robinson Way 12/04/16 - The account remains unpaid, is now due to be transferred to Howard Cohen & Co in next 10 days who will consider court action
                You should send a CCA Request to Robinson Way asap unless this debt has already been passed to Howard Cohen solicitors in which case you would send it to them.

Not sure if I should request CCA?

Do you think the letter saying passed to Howard Cohen is empty threat at this stage?
                You'll be fine. We'll all look after you.

Plan B x

Comment

Thank you Plan B -I really appreciate your time in replying. Nothing yet in the post from either but 10 days was up Friday. Taking Monday afternoon of work to do the CCA letters and postal orders. Thanks for being such a wonderful person and for everything you do for us all.
                  EPxx

Comment

I am sure you are very welcome xx

Comment

Working...
                    X