GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script time to sort this mess out - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

time to sort this mess out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaffacake
    replied
    Re: time to sort this mess out

TYPE OF ACCOUNT – Lloyds TSBoverdraft
    Date Commenced - 1999
    Approx Balance - £898
    Date last paid - ?
    Arrangement or not paying – Last paid 03/16
    Status – Default 2009
    Account owner – PRA Group

03/03/16 – full and final settlementsent of 20% of balance
    09/0/16 – offer rejected offered 20%discount
    21/03/16 - Bank Account CCA Sent
    24/03/16- letter received saying they have requested documents and account is on hold until further notice.
    11/06/16 - letter received saying there agent has been unable to contact me so they have passed my details onto a new dca called Allied international credit(uk) ltd.

- - - Updated - - -

TYPE OF ACCOUNT – Mint CC
    Date Commenced - ?
    Approx Balance - £1214.28
    Date last paid - ?
    Arrangement or not paying – Last paid 03/16
    Status – default
    Account owner – Mint

03/03/16 – CCA Request sent
    07/03/16 – CCA request sent back toldto send to royal bank of Scotland as they are the owners of account.
    11/03/16 – CCA Request sent to Royal bank of Scotland
    15/03/16 – CCA request signed for
    06/04/16 - Received copy of agreement and terms&conditions (niddy says unenforceable)

07/05/16 - letter recieved from moorcroft asking for a proposal of payment or possible further debt recovery action may happen.
    11/06/16 - letter received saying there agent has been unable to contact me so they have passed my details onto a new dca called Allied international credit(uk) ltd.
    09/12/16 - letter from Mint saying there agent has been unable to contact me so have now passed it to Westcot Credit Services trading as Wescot. And that they will contact me within 14days.
    28/12/16 - welcome letter from wescot asking me to contact them.
    05/01/17 - letter from wescot saying they know I live at my address and to contact them or they will continue to call/text and send letters on behalf of royal bank of Scotland.
    12/01/2017 - letter from wescot regarding reduced settlement
    28/01/2017 - normal chasing letter
    09/02/2017 - letter from 2f- confirmation of residency
    26/06/2020 - Debt sold to Cabot finacial (uk) limited
    Last edited by Jaffacake; 26 June 2020, 09:52.

Leave a comment:

• Jaffacake
    replied

TYPE OF ACCOUNT – lloyds TSB CC
    Date Commenced - 1999
    Approx Balance - 2928
    Date last paid - ?
    Arrangement or not paying – DMP
    Status – default 2008
    Account owner – Cabot

03/03/16 – CCA request sent
    04/03/16 – CCA request signed for
    26/03/16 - recieved letter saying they have requested documents and it could take upto 40days.
    26/06/16 - letter saying thankyou for paying in the past but can you contact them so I can clear the balance.
    06/07/16 - missed phone call voicemail left asking me to contact them about a personal matter
    07/07/16 - missed phone call voicemail left asking me to contact them about a personal matter
    08/07/16 - missed phone call voicemail left asking me to contact them about a personal matter
    30/08/16 - letter asking me to fill in a income and expenditure form.
    02/02/17 - another chasing letter saying that I've not contacted them still.
    03/04/17 - letter saying there getting fedilite to make a door step visit to get me back in touch with Cabot.
    27/04/17 - first letter from fidelite today asking me to contact them within 7days(letter dated 21/04/17) or they will make a personal visit to my house.
    Last edited by Jaffacake; 27 April 2017, 12:39.

Leave a comment:

• Jaffacake
    replied

TYPE OF ACCOUNT – lloyds tsb loan
    Date Commenced - 2004
    Approx Balance - £1851.56
    Date last paid - 04/2016
    Status – Defaulted 2008
    Account owner – PRA Group

Account was on a DMP with Lloyds for a number of years before going to Aktiv Capital( I cant find a default letter or transfer of debt for this account)
    whilst with Aktiv Capital it was still being paid through a DMP
    2014- Aktiv changed name to PRA Group (uk) ltd

25/02/16 – full and final settlement of20% sent
    09/03/16 –My offer rejected but they offered a 20% discount
    11/03/16 – CCA request sent
    14/03/16 – CCA request signed for
    18/03/16 - letter received from PRA group acknowledging cca request, they have requested the relevant documents and suspended collection on account until further notice- they have also returned the £1 postal order.
    26/06//16 - they have sent some computer printouts but no other info at this time, they also say they will not contact me again until they have the rest of the info.
    09/18 - recieved a response regarding cca request, looks enforceable after documents were looked at by Niddy
    13/10/18 - letter received about the account being investigated by there litigation department and for me to contact them within 14 days before moving to the next stage.
    Last edited by Jaffacake; 13 October 2018, 15:37. Reason: update

Leave a comment:

• Jaffacake
    replied

TYPE OF ACCOUNT - Littlewoods
    Date Commenced - 1998
    Approx Balance - £1907
    Date last paid - ?
    Arrangement or not paying – DMP- last payment march 2016
    Status – in arrears
    Account owner – littlewoods/NDR

I know this account is riddled withcharges as I have found a statement from 2008 and there was 2 admin charges- 13 march 2008 £5 and 26 march 2008 £5
    11/03/16 – SAR request sent
    14/03/16 – SAR request signed for
    16/04/16 - littlewoods have sent me over 50 pages of statements but no copy of an agreement.
    12/08/16 - Default notice letter received will take effect on 22/08/16.
    2017 - CCA request sent to Lowell after they purchased the account.

Last edited by Jaffacake; 1 April 2017, 10:46.

Leave a comment:

• Jaffacake
    replied

TYPE OF ACCOUNT - loan
    Date Commenced - ?
    Approx Balance - 9032
    Date last paid - ?
    Status – Assigned
    Account owner – Arrow Global managedby Moorcroft

04/03/16 – CCA Request signed for
    07/03/16 – confirming they haverequested documents from arrow and will forward them on when they have them.Also stating that they are not seeking enforcement just asking for payment foran outstanding debt.
    18/04/16 - letter recieved, acknowledge receipt of my recent request and confirm that they have closed my account with them and passed it back to Arrow Global Ltd.
    Last edited by Jaffacake; 18 April 2016, 15:34.

Leave a comment:

• Jaffacake
    replied

TYPE OF ACCOUNT – Halifax Loan
    Date Commenced - ?
    Approx Balance - 6577
    Date last paid - ?
    Status – Assigned
    Account owner – Cabot

04/03/16 – CCA request signed for
    26/03/16 - recieved letter saying they have requested the documents and could take upto 40days.
    Last edited by Jaffacake; 26 March 2016, 19:11.

Leave a comment:

• Jaffacake
    replied

TYPE OF ACCOUNT – Barclay card
    Date Commenced - 2003
    Approx Balance - 2692
    Date last paid - ?
    Status – default 2012
    Account owner – capquest

23/02/2013- Letter from Barclaycard notice of assignment to capquest.
    23/02/2013- letter from capquest confirming the above.
    03/03/16- CCA request sent
    04/03/16- CCA request signed for
    29/03/16 - received letter stating that money plus are no longer dealing with my account and for me to contact them regarding payment account on hold until 04/04/16.
    19/09/2016- received a statement letter.
    26/09/2017- settlement offer letter received and to contact them.
    24/07/2018- letter introducing a new payment method.
    24/07/2019- letter asking for me to contact as they have not heard from me, also stating Resolvecall Ltd will be visiting property.
    14/12/2021- letter stating that after additional enquiries they know im a home owner and that its important that they speak to me, also offering over 50% discount offer.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Jaffacake; 18 December 2021, 12:57.

Leave a comment:

• Jaffacake
    replied

TYPE OF ACCOUNT - ?
    Date Commenced - ?
    Approx Balance - £255
    Date last paid - ?
    Status –
    Account owner – CARS

16/03/16 – Sent an email askingdetails of this account

Leave a comment:

• Jaffacake
    replied

TYPE OF ACCOUNT - Barclay loan
    Date Commenced - ?
    Approx Balance - £4255
    Date last paid - ?
    Arrangement or not paying –Arrangement
    Status – CCJ
    Account owner - Barclays

not heard anything from this since 2008 I just send my payment to po box 341, Manchester m60 3ez
    13/01/2017 - letter saying thank you for your inquiry and giving me a mandate form to fill in.( never even sent an inquiry)
    Last edited by Jaffacake; 13 January 2017, 13:05.

Leave a comment:

• JLC
    replied

This is the link to the overdraft template to use. http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...CA-Information

I am currently using this for my co-op overdraft. I'm still waiting for them to comply and provide the relavent information. No need to send any money with this one, but remember to send it recorded.

Leave a comment:

• cymruambyth
    replied

Hi and welcome to AAD, as you have seen we try to give advice and support without being judgemental. With regards to your overdraft, on our subscription service AAD+ we have a specific CCA request for them.

Leave a comment:

• Spud
    replied

Originally posted by Jaffacake View Post
    i will post each debt up tomorrow once I dig out all the paper work I have, but thankyou all for the quick replies.
    Once you have done that we will be in a better position to advise on your options. Hopefully there would be options that would see an end to these debts in less than half of the time it would have taken in your DMP.....and at less cost

Out of interest when did you send off the CCA requests? ....and have you had any replies back?

Leave a comment:

• PlanB
    replied

I do have one ccj (also not on my file)which I pay £20 a month for but I never received any court papers saying a claim was being put in.(I had moved house/split from ex wife) so the only time I knew about it was when an attachment of earnings came through so I informed my dmp and they got me to fill a form in and the judge stopped the attachment but set the payment at £20 until debt is paid off. That was over 6 years ago and have not received any statements or info from them in this time.
    Let's take a look at that too.

A lot will depend on whether they should have known that you were no longer living at the address when they issued the court summons.

We look forward to helping you to sort out this mess (as you call it).

Plan B x

Leave a comment:

• Jaffacake
    replied

I do know all have been defaulted except the littlewoods account which is still on my credit file showing AP every month for years, the rest have gone past the 6 years so are no longer on my file. I do have one ccj (also not on my file)which I pay £20 a month for but I never received any court papers saying a claim was being put in.(I had moved house/split from ex wife) so the only time I knew about it was when an attachment of earnings came through so I informed my dmp and they got me to fill a form in and the judge stopped the attachment but set the payment at £20 until debt is paid off. That was over 6 years ago and have not received any statements or info from them in this time.
    i will post each debt up tomorrow once I dig out all the paper work I have, but thankyou all for the quick replies.

Leave a comment:

• PlanB
    replied

I was with money plus (yes one you pay for . . . ) interest has stopped for the whole time of me paying the dmp.
    Okay. So if your creditors agreed to stop interest while you were in a fee-charging DMP then I see no 'logical' reason for them to stop interest while you're in a self-managed DMP.

Have all these debts been defaulted? By that I mean did you get issued with Default Notices (headed s.87 (1)) from all of them?

Plan B x

Leave a comment:

Working...
X