GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script time to sort this mess out - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

time to sort this mess out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alland
    replied
    Re: time to sort this mess out

Originally posted by Jaffacake View Post
    Finally had a reply from Cabot on both of the cca requests saying that they have requested the documents and that they are aware of the 12 days but have said it may take Up to 40 days. The strange thing is on the 2 letters it says where the debt was originally from ie lloyds and Halifax but both have the same refernce number and account details?
    Cabot bought three of my alleged card accounts and tried to lump all three together as one account ref.no. and total claimed ...I insisted that they had bought three separate accounts and all in dispute at the time of purchase, Cabot then spilt the alleged accounts and I now receive correspondence for each individual account and they carry different ref. numbers.

Dont be bullied into letting them lump both together, each account must have its own individual CCA.

Good luck

Leave a comment:

• Jaffacake
    replied

Finally had a reply from Cabot on both of the cca requests saying that they have requested the documents and that they are aware of the 12 days but have said it may take Up to 40 days. The strange thing is on the 2 letters it says where the debt was originally from ie lloyds and Halifax but both have the same refernce number and account details?

Leave a comment:

• Jaffacake
    replied

nothing much has happened over the last week just a reply from PRA Group about my over draft cca, none of my others have even bothered to reply to my other cca requests.

Leave a comment:

• Digby
    replied

Hi Jaffacake, and welcome.

I'm fairly new to the forum and it's fast becoming my favourite place to be! Letters arrive, I panic, I come on here and within hours I get the knowledge, experience and reassurance of this lot - it's a lifesaver.

Leave a comment:

• nightwatch
    replied

Lloyds often have problems finding paperwork, it took them years to finally admit they couldn't find hubby's CCA,

Leave a comment:

• Spud
    replied

Hi all just after a little advice regarding paper work, as I don't have much in the sense of original documents is it worth sending sar requests?
    SAR requests have their place and time but I wouldn't recommend you do them just yet. Sometimes the correct timing of an SAR request can be helpful.

See what you get back from your CCA requests first

When I said about old documents, I didn't mean tear the house apart, just a check of those places you squirrel away your documents etc. Don't worry too much about them

First step is getting your CCA replys back

Leave a comment:

• Spud
    replied

it states that they requested information from Lloyds but Lloyds were having issues locating my account.
    What a shame......I am very sorry to hear that

Leave a comment:

• Jaffacake
    replied

TYPE OF ACCOUNT – lloyds TSB CC
    Date Commenced - 1999
    Approx Balance - 2928
    Date last paid - ?
    Arrangement or not paying – DMP
    Status – default 2008
    Account owner – Cabot

03/03/16 – CCA request sent
    04/03/16 – CCA request signed for

After sorting through paper work I have found a letter from a ppi company that was working on behalf of the dmp I was with, it states that they requested information from Lloyds but Lloyds were having issues locating my account.

Leave a comment:

• Jaffacake
    replied

Hi all just after a little advice regarding paper work, as I don't have much in the sense of original documents is it worth sending sar requests?

Leave a comment:

• mike'y
    replied

Hi Jaffacake and welcome to this forum. You really have arrived at the best place to find help, advice and friendly people. They're real fighters on here.:-)

Leave a comment:

• Spud
    replied

No probs

Just keep what you have and try to find if there are any others that you may have, Even if its just old statements etc

A Tesco say....Every little helps

Leave a comment:

• Jaffacake
    replied

Hi spud I only have one original statement from 2008 for littlewoods and the letter from court for the ccj, when I split from the ex she decided all my stuff needed burning and would rack up the bills in my name but that was over 10years ago. The only other letters I have are from when the creditors debt collectors tracked me down.

Leave a comment:

• Spud
    replied

There is a lot of work there Jaffa

Do you still have any of the old paperwork for any of these accounts at all....Now is the time to rummage through the back of "that" drawer in the kitchen.....I know you have one....We all do

You can get copies but the original is always best and can sometimes be the "jewel" that wins the day

Looking forward to when ( IF) you receive your CCA replies.....

Leave a comment:

• Jaffacake
    replied

TYPE OF ACCOUNT – lloyds tsb loan
    Date Commenced - 2004
    Approx Balance - 1874
    Date last paid - ?
    Status – Defaulted 2008
    Account owner – PRA Group

25/02/16 – full and final settlement of20% sent
    09/03/16 – offer rejected offered 20%discount
    11/03/16 – CCA request sent
    14/03/16 – CCA request signed for
    18/03/16 - letter received from PRA group acknowledging cca request, they have requested the relevant documents and suspended collection on account until further notice- they have also returned the £1 postal order.

Leave a comment:

• Jaffacake
    replied

TYPE OF ACCOUNT – HFC Bank plc
    Date Commenced - ?
    Approx Balance - 759
    Date last paid - ?
    Status – ?
    Account owner – Idem servicing

26/02/16 – full and final settlementsent
    07/03/16 – offer rejected wanting meto fill out a financial statement
    11/03/16 – CCA Request sent
    14/03/16 – CCA request received
    17/03/16 – letter received sayingthey will provide info in 12 working days.
    21/03/16- Letter received acknowledging request for documents they have forwarded it to HFC Bank PLC(letter dated 17/03/16)
    01/04/16 - Letter received stating that they are unable to supply a copy of the agreement or statements and acknowledge that it cant be enforced.
    28/04/16 - letter received stating documents issued under section 87(1) of the consumer credit act 1974 in relation to my account. And a default notice on the other side of the letter.
    Last edited by Jaffacake; 28 April 2016, 12:44.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X