TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Morris83 Debt Diary

Quick question Tesco keep ringing but never leave a voice mail. Today they left a voice mail asking me to contact them. Is it worth contacting them or ignore them. I'm still in the same financial position thanks

Comment

If is were me I think I would ignore xxxx
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yep I agree with nanna x
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Okay thanks guys 😊

Comment

Never speak to any of them on the phone.

Comment

Yeah I know I like to keep everything in writing just wasn't sure if I should write to them or ignore. I received a letter from them asking me to contact them as well as a voice mail. Thanks

Comment

Hi All okay so today finally received a letter from apex Credit management saying they have been passed my account from rbs asking for me to contact them to arrange repayment and then introducing themselves a very nice sounding letter !! How they wish to help me etc shall I just ignore them or write something to them. They have tried calling but unless I know the number I never answer my phone anyway !! Thanks all

Comment

Originally posted by morris83 View Post
                  Hi All okay so today finally received a letter from apex Credit management saying they have been passed my account from rbs asking for me to contact them to arrange repayment and then introducing themselves a very nice sounding letter !! How they wish to help me etc shall I just ignore them or write something to them. They have tried calling but unless I know the number I never answer my phone anyway !! Thanks all
                  Thats nice for them isn't it. Yes ignore them for now, let them send their 'template letter #2'.
                  "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

I'm with S&V, wait for a while helps to spin things out xx

Comment

Apex are toothless idiots who send a few letters then crawl back into the woodwork. The Apex-Wescot-Freds merry go round of debt collectors that RBS use is great for spinning things out towards SB...

Comment

Hope you like merry go rounds Morris , yes ignore xxx
                        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Thanks all for your advice. Im looking forward to their next letter. Had a normal letter from tesco threatening debt collecters etc but they still haven't passed it on to any as yet. Will wait and see have a great easter everyone 😀

Comment

It sounds like you have it all under control

Just let us know if anything changes or starts to get threatening

Comment

Hi all I thought I should give an update. Apex credit seem to have disappeared after 5 letters and tesco are still threatening further action but have not sold the debt on to debt collectors yet. I have moved area and I am about to start a new career finally which pays quite well but still not enough to afford repayments. Should I contact my creditors to update my address or contact them about payment or should i continue to ignore them? I haven't acknowledged payment or debt since last October so not sure what's best. As always thanks for your advice ☺

Comment

Probably best to get a mail diversion..... Certainly for a year.

In time, using CRA Tracing processes they'll link to your new address anyway and by then the mail divert will have ceased.
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X