GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Red88's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red88's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Red88's UE Diary

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
    lol OP = our poster that would be you Red

The DMP company can't run a DMP for you without providing you with all the information you require. so it should be in their portal or what ever you call it. They should never have sold you a product (because that's what it is) that a you couldn't afford
    b you had no online access to

these are two major booboos

as PlanB says, we'll sort that one later, all of the necessary information should be on their website if we can't get balances, payments, statements etc from there, we'll have to SAR them (subject access request) which costs £10 and they have to supply copies of all of their dealings with you.
    Okay, I understand now. Thanks for clearing that up. I will stay on top of getting access to that portal to see if it contains the information we need.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      When they issued a default notice is should say "for free debt advice....." Likewise with annual account statements

It's not overly important at this stage.....
      I'm with you now, thanks.

Comment

Original Poster (ie you).....
        I suspected that would be the case, although old-age pensioner also works.

Comment

Originally posted by Red88 View Post
          I suspected that would be the case, although old-age pensioner also works.
          Thats ageist - we don't do anything "ist" here. You are what you are & we're only here to help - not judge.

OP sounds better than OF
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thats ageist - we don't do anything "ist" here. You are what you are & we're only here to help - not judge.

OP sounds better than OF
            I agree

Comment

Good news! I have managed to gain access to the web portal. The screen grabs are attached below. All sensitive information has been blacked out.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2 Months Statement.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	1409118 - 2 Months worth of statements

Name:	12 Month Overview.jpg
Size:	137.6 KB
ID:	1409120 - 12 Month overview

Name:	Creditor Summary.jpg
Size:	171.2 KB
ID:	1409122 - Creditor Summary

Unfortunately the other information such as the actual creditors, current status and account open dates are not available, should I go ahead with the SAR request to the DMP company?

Comment

Originally posted by Red88 View Post
                Unfortunately the other information such as the actual creditors, current status and account open dates are not available should I go ahead with the SAR request to the DMP company?
                Yes

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                  Yes

Plan B x
                  Okay I will do just that.

I will use the template provided here and send it registered post first thing tomorrow morning.

Thank you Plan B

Comment

Advanced SAR letter has been sent to Money Plus .

Will update if anything new happens.

Comment

Let see what comes back ...good luck
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

It's been a while since I last posted, so I thought I should update you all.

Money Plus received our SAR on 02 December and we have not heard from them at all. The £10 cheque included has not been cashed as of yet.

My father upon reflection decided to make the December payment to Money Plus to try and ensure their co-operation with the SAR (which doesn't seem to have worked).

He has promised me that he will make no further payments to them.

I suppose we will just have to wait now until the creditors / DCA's realise that payments have stopped, no idea why Money Plus haven't responded yet it seems they are not going to.

Hope you are all well.
                        Last edited by Red88; 30 December 2015, 14:10.

Comment

the could be having trouble finding info, or they forgot after a crimbo office party,they will take their time, you just have to wait it out,

I wish you all the best for the New Year xxx
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

me too, Have a great New Year Don't worry some of them may NEVER notice!

Comment

Happy new year to you and yours xx
                              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Thank you

Happy new year to all of you too!

Comment

Working...
                                X