GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HappyNoMoney's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HappyNoMoney's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HappyNoMoney's UE Diary

Just leave it. No response necessary.

Did u pay £1 for the cca?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Just leave it. No response necessary.

Did u pay £1 for the cca?
      No, I asked them to add it to the amount owed. I used up my last fiver on the recorded delivery at the time.

Comment

Then it's not a lawful cca request. Send a new one with £1.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Then it's not a lawful cca request. Send a new one with £1.
          Check. I'll send out requests to Apex and Iqor on Monday with a pound coin in each.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyNoMoney View Post
            Check. I'll send out requests to Apex and Iqor on Monday with a pound coin in each.
            No! A cheque or postal order. Cash is not acceptable form of payment.

Stop messing around lol. You need to send it recorded delivery so buy a £1 postal order at the same time.

Comment

Postal order - check.

Not a cheque, cos that requires a bank account, ho hum.

Here's me thinking cash is still acceptable, duh.

Comment

Postal order - check.

Not a cheque, cos that requires a bank account, ho hum.
                Ooops, sorreeeee

Here's me thinking cash is still acceptable, duh.
                Nooo, a company can accept whatever legal form of payment they so desire and sending cash to any office is rather outdated and risky cos the staff could have it, and presume the letter never arrived - plus it's near on impossible to bank the £1 coin......

Comment

Should I leave out all the stuff in my original letter (explanation of circumstances etc) and just send the CCA request by itself - and when you say "sign digitally" do you mean just put your name in at the bottom using a handwriting font or similar?

Thanks for this!

Comment

Should I leave out all the stuff in my original letter (explanation of circumstances etc) and just send the CCA request by itself - and when you say "sign digitally" do you mean just put your name in at the bottom using a handwriting font or similar?

Thanks for this!
                    Hiya,

Just send the CCA request & the postal order.

Sign digitally see here--> What does Sign Digitally Mean?

Comment

As Swanny says above - thanks mate

Comment

Working...
                      X