GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Jet Set Willy's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jet Set Willy's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jet Set Willy's UE Diary

Originally posted by oscar View Post
    oooh you have a nice pair, may I help if I can.
    Sussed lol
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Jet set - don't stress mate. See what happens
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Not stressed buddy, just like to keep it all on here as well as in my folders for reference :-)

In fact, if it wasnt for here i would likely be more than stressed lol

Comment

Originally posted by jet set willy View Post
          Not stressed buddy, just like to keep it all on here as well as in my folders for reference :-)

In fact, if it wasnt for here i would likely be more than stressed lol
          Nice one, lots of people do use the diary here as a reference point - it can be handy!

Keep us updated - cheers mate

Comment

Update on the Ex-Shop Direct, now Lowells who claim they have bought the debt (Indeed my credit file has changed names).

Second letter from them saying to contact, they can help otherwise it could be court or someone visiting etc.

I ignored the first greeting letter from them. The cca i originally received was 8 years wrong in the date, not my original address, not my signature(my name but i didnt sign it) and up to date terms and conditions.

I figure i have to reply now but not sure what with.

Comment

Update on the Ex-Shop Direct, now Lowells who claim they have bought the debt (Indeed my credit file has changed names).

Second letter from them saying to contact, they can help otherwise it could be court or someone visiting etc.

I ignored the first greeting letter from them. The cca i originally received was 8 years wrong in the date, not my original address, not my signature(my name but i didnt sign it) and up to date terms and conditions.

I figure i have to reply now but not sure what with.
              Send this > Account Sold whilst in Dispute

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Cheers mate, will do.

Comment

Minor update, more of a suprise really!

I have had a letter from MBNA which is a reply to my last letter to them questioning whether they had an agreement etc etc under CPUTR 2008.
                  Thing is, i sent that letter in January

Anyway, they apologise for the delay, thank me for my letter and while they accept they cant currently supply an agreement they disagree with my position as to the impact of this. I am then refered to McGuffick 2009 blah blah blah and i have an obligation.

Its a suprise not just to the time it took to reply but because they have managed to not answer one single point put to them in my letter lol. They still neither confirm or deny anything!

Oh, they have kindly asked me to phone them to see if they can assess what kind of assistance they can offer me with making the payments.

If they had shown more interest in helping me last year when i asked for help we wouldnt be in this position now!

Such to say, they wont enter into any more correspondence over this matter which suits me for now.

Comment

Minor update, more of a suprise really!

I have had a letter from MBNA which is a reply to my last letter to them questioning whether they had an agreement etc etc under CPUTR 2008.
                    Thing is, i sent that letter in January

Anyway, they apologise for the delay, thank me for my letter and while they accept they cant currently supply an agreement they disagree with my position as to the impact of this. I am then refered to McGuffick 2009 blah blah blah and i have an obligation.

Its a suprise not just to the time it took to reply but because they have managed to not answer one single point put to them in my letter lol. They still neither confirm or deny anything!

Oh, they have kindly asked me to phone them to see if they can assess what kind of assistance they can offer me with making the payments.

If they had shown more interest in helping me last year when i asked for help we wouldnt be in this position now!

Such to say, they wont enter into any more correspondence over this matter which suits me for now.
                    Happy day's...........
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower View Post
                      My apologies to any MBNA fans out there...
                      Oscar will be along shortly...

Comment

Well Flowerpower, they do say 'cant currently supply' so i have no doubt they will have someone beavering away on photoshop soon enough to 'recreate' something

I am under no illusions that things will get nasty at some point!

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                          Welcome to the"MBNA Has Lost It (the CCA) Club"!

This should be a reason to rejoice, although I must say it was highly unfair on you to have been left out on a limb for nearly a year! Not knowing whether they would produce a CCA or not (and if they did, whether it would be enforceable), for so long, is hell!

I've read the forum rules and it says "you can swear within reason", MBNA IS a good reason, so this is what it stands for:

M****rf***er B******s of North America

My apologies to any MBNA fans out there...
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

@Flowerpower

My spidey senses tell me that they arent on your christmas card list

Comment

It was indeed an A&L card originally

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                                Then you can kiss your CCA by-bye

See this Link

I've got TWO letters from them (SAR response & CCA response) stating that they can't supply it due to 'archive retrieval issues with the A&L'.

See also this Link: my reply to above

Have a Nice Day!
                                Aaah, i remember that thread, i did ask Oscar about it but i tend to er on the negative side, only five years to go!!

Comment

Working...
                                X