GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Glitter UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glitter UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Glitter UE diary

Originally posted by glitter View Post
    AKTIV KAPITAL (SAINSBURYS LOAN)

1. unsecured loan
    2. pre 2006
    3. £11,228
    4. last full payment made well over 5 years ago, DMP since (small payments)
    5. DMP (managed by CCCS)
    6. default feb 2006
    7. Aktiv Kapital (not sure if they own debt or managing for Sainsburys?)

Feb 2011 CCA request sent.
    UPDATE!

Recieved letter from Aktiv Kapital today.......

"although we purchased the right to recover the outstanding balance due under the agreement, as we are not the original creditor we do not hold the original documentation.......we did contact the original creditor...........they are unable to provide us with the information that you have requested, and as such we now inform you that we will cease all further collections activity in regards to this matter, whilst not in possession of such documents."

A very excited Glitter thinks, can it really be as simple as that?! What is likely to happen next? Thanks for any advice xxx

Comment

UPDATE!

Recieved letter from Aktiv Kapital today.......

"although we purchased the right to recover the outstanding balance due under the agreement, as we are not the original creditor we do not hold the original documentation.......we did contact the original creditor...........they are unable to provide us with the information that you have requested, and as such we now inform you that we will cease all further collections activity in regards to this matter, whilst not in possession of such documents."

A very excited Glitter thinks, can it really be as simple as that?! What is likely to happen next? Thanks for any advice xxx
      Well done - you beat em, first go as well - haha

Just like that! Its finished, you can pretty much ignore them now - well done!

If, though - you get any contact about this again you need to photocopy that letter (so keep it safe!) and send a copy with this: ---> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

Again, well done!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks, it's made my day!!

Comment

Congrats glitter great result another notch on Niddy's bedpost

Comment

Originally posted by transformer999 View Post
            Congrats glitter great result another notch on Niddy's bedpost
            ermm, so to speak!
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              ermm, so to speak!
              I meant that in the clean way Niddy

Comment

REGAL CREDIT (TESCO CREDIT CARD RBS)

1. credit card
                2. pre 2006
                3. £6.262
                4. last full payment made well over 5 years ago, DMP since (small payments)
                5. DMP (managed by CCCS)
                6. default july 2006
                7. Regal Credit (when I asked they told me they don't own debt but are managing for RBS)

Feb 2011 CCA request sent
                March 2011 CCA received, sent to Niddy
                This is unfortunately enforceable - i'd try and blag it though and see what happens, if you're happy to do that respond with this and see what they come back with: ---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Comment

Thanks for looking, not surprised it is enforceable it looked pretty tight

You can't win them all I guess.

Comment

Thanks for looking, not surprised it is enforceable it looked pretty tight

You can't win them all I guess.
                    No but those you do win, all help....... are you going to blag this then?

Comment

Working...
                    X