GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script milliesmadmoth UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

milliesmadmoth UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: milliesmadmoth UE diary

If you've no assets then a CCJ won't cause you any harm. Arrow Global are big players and issue a lot of claims.

I presume you're in Scotland (citation)?

Can you clarify when you last paid into the account - Be specific.....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by milliesmadmoth View Post
      After no contact from anyone since January 2014 I have come in to a court citation from Arrow Global Accounts Ltd, this is the first time I have heard of them.

My unenforceable must be nearly at the end of the period before it expires.

I have moved address and they have tracked me down to this private let.

I have no idea what to do with this and would appreciate any help.
      Millie.

Can you email a copy of the claim form to Niddy and a copy to me using planB@all-about-debt.co.uk

I'll admit I'm not familiar with the Scottish legal system but the claim form will have instructions on it as to how you should respond and we'll help you to complete that.

From what you say you will be defending this claim but we'll need more information from you first. Stand by for loads of questions.

Has this claim arrived out of the blue or was there at least one letter from Arrow's solicitor first? Which firm is it?

Try not to worry because there's nothing significant which you can do over the weekend.

Plan B xx

Comment

Please start a new thread as directed here --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...rom-a-Creditor
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Millie once you start your new thread post everything on there not here.

I've read back through this thread and I can see that Halifax/BOS sold your account to Wescot in January 2012. There's no mention after that of it being sold on again to Arrow who have issued this claim.

I can also see that you made a s.78 CCA request to HBOS in 2010 which has not been complied with yet.

I'll see you on your new thread

Comment

I've got your email and replied

Plan B x

Comment

Thank you everyone for your help, I will start the new thread and scan my document to Niddy at work tomorrow.

This has been a worrying weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Please start a new thread as directed here --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...rom-a-Creditor
                Niddy...

I have now done this, I will email you my document from work tomorrow, I don't have the exact last payment date I was made redundant in 2010 and it was that year, I recon they have just got this in before SB.

Thank you to yourself and your team for your help with this.

Comment

Working...
                X