GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script milliesmadmoth UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

milliesmadmoth UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: milliesmadmother UE diary

You have to laugh at DCA 'investigations'

At least they've withdrawn the account in the end

EDIT: Ooops I didn't realise you were making another post.

Just ignore it. It seems like the usual dca behaviour of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing.
    Last edited by Pixie; 16 May 2012, 11:02.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Letter of 12/05/2012

Dear......

We refer to your recent communication regarding the above account; please find enclosed copy agreement as requested. (this was actually the application form...)

Payment is now required and can be made by debit card / credit card by call the Wescot Payment Hotline on 0844 824 1155 or pay online.

Alternatively telephone us to set up a direct debit or standing order. You can also pay using paypoint or by sending a cheque or postal order to the above address. Please ensure your Wescot Debt Number is quoted at all times.

In certain circumstances, we can agree a monthly instalment plan by contacting our offices on 0844 824 1155 ......

Yours faithfully

Mrs J Musgrave
      Accounts Collection Controller.

OMG.......... does one person know what the other is doing..... they are now using a different Wescot Debt Number, should i send her copies of all the other letters they sent me... honestly god loves a try'r
      Last edited by milliesmadmoth; 16 May 2012, 11:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
        You have to laugh at DCA 'investigations'

At least they've withdrawn the account in the end

EDIT: Ooops I didn't realise you were making another post.

Just ignore it. It seems like the usual dca behaviour of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing.

Hi Pixie..

I am just afraid not to send any kind of reply incase they start to hound me again.

Honestly makes me wonder if anyone at Wescot know what they are doing as they have already told me twice I won't hear from them again and its being returned to BofS and now here they are at it again!!

Comment

Originally posted by milliesmadmother View Post
          Hi Pixie..

I am just afraid not to send any kind of reply incase they start to hound me again.

Honestly makes me wonder if anyone at Wescot know what they are doing as they have already told me twice I won't hear from them again and its being returned to BofS and now here they are at it again!!
          Just ignore them..........
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

OMG I cannot believe it Wescot are at it again they must just send out letters every 6 months.

I feel the need to send them a copy of the letter they sent me saying I would not hear from them again.

What do you think???

Comment

They do. They're diaried for x date in the future. If nothing's changed ignore it
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for this Niddy, you are a STAR!

Comment

I was wondering if someone can help me.... how long does a default remain on your credit file in Scotland??

Comment

six years from it's first appearance

it becomes SB 5 years after the last payment if no further payment is made, no one takes you to court or you don't acknowledge in writing

Comment

Please help...... I am being inundated with calls to my house phone and mobile from Scotcall, they have not written to me tho...

How do I stop this?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                        six years from it's first appearance

it becomes SB 5 years after the last payment if no further payment is made, no one takes you to court or you don't acknowledge in writing
                        How can I find out when my last payment was, is this something I will see from my credit report or from the credit card statement that has been defaulted on

Comment

Re: milliesmadmoth UE diary

probably better not to look at your credit report, try and find out from your paperwork?

http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...t-by-telephone should help with the phonecalls
                          Last edited by IF; 23 April 2014, 08:38.

Comment

After no contact from anyone since January 2014 I have come in to a court citation from Arrow Global Accounts Ltd, this is the first time I have heard of them.

My unenforceable must be nearly at the end of the period before it expires.

I have moved address and they have tracked me down to this private let.

I have no idea what to do with this and would appreciate any help.

Comment

Originally posted by milliesmadmoth View Post
                              After no contact from anyone since January 2014 I have come in to a court citation from Arrow Global Accounts Ltd, this is the first time I have heard of them.

My unenforceable must be nearly at the end of the period before it expires.

I have moved address and they have tracked me down to this private let.

I have no idea what to do with this and would appreciate any help.
                              Hiya had a quick read back and it's a bit hard to follow ....

Could you just post a bit of history on this please .....

Balance etc and when will this be SB ?

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                                Hiya had a quick read back and it's a bit hard to follow ....

Could you just post a bit of history on this please .....

Balance etc and when will this be SB ?

Morning.....

Thanks for replying.

This is a Bank of Scotland credit card which was taken out early 90's

This has a £7k balance but at the moment as a single parent that's a lot of money to me which I do have.

Anyone who has written to me I have gone down the unenforceable route and they have gone away however this is the first I have heard from Arrow Global Accounts Management.

I don't have the exact date of it being SB I think the last payment was 2010.

Any advice would be appreciated... Thx

Comment

Working...
                                X