GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script putupons12 UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

putupons12 UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: putupons12 UE diary

4 letters received 2 offers of discount,2 letters acknowledging cca request,these say I must pay £10 if I want statements is this right?

Comment

this is the body of the letter referring to property act.whats this to do with statements?

— REQUEST FOR COPY AGREEMENT
      We refer to your recent communication requesting a copy of the relevant agreement.
      The document you have requested is retained by our client. We will therefore advise them of your request and arrange for the document to be sent to you as soon as possible.
      Should your request also include the below documents, please be advised of the following:
      Deed of Assignment- we would refer you to Section 136 of the Law of Property Act 1925 which provides that the debtor is notified of the assignment of the debt in writing and not a copy of the Deed itself.
      Copy statements—there is a charge of £10.00 for this information.
      On receipt of the copy agreement we would expect you to contact this office immediately to arrange
      settlement of the debt.
      Please call this office should you wish to discuss this matter.
      Telephone us on 01737 235202 your reference is
      Yours faithfully
      Gavin Flynn
      Head of Collections
      Please turn over
      PAY NOW ONLINE BY DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD - http://payments.lstcreditltd.co.uk/
      If you have appointed a third party please pass them this letter or contact them. The letter has been sent directly to you
      to ensure your prompt receipt.

Comment

Hiya, I take it this is in responce to your CCA request, if so you haven't requested any of the above (as long as you used our template) so they are just trying to confused the matter,

yes copy statements have to be paid for but you do that with a SAR and get everything they hold on you,

just wait and see what is sent to you xx
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

they certainly try to confuse 4 letters at once.2 different dates,and really they say nothing.
          thanks nightwatch

Comment

its now well past 12+2 days do I send a reminder or just wait on them??

Comment

Originally posted by putupon12 View Post
              its now well past 12+2 days do I send a reminder or just wait on them??
              No just wait......They are now in default of your CCA request..
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

thanks I2D.hope it takes them 6 years?

Comment

havnt been heer for while,still all quite,no letters.

Comment

Originally posted by putupon12 View Post
                    havnt been heer for while,still all quite,no letters.
                    Well as its been almost 2 years I think its safe to say they are struggling to fulfil your request. Lets hope it stays that way
                    "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

thanks salt nvinegar

Comment

Working...
                      X