GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script btcc_racer Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

btcc_racer Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: btcc_racer Diary

Credit Card - MINT RBS
    before Apr 2007 (not sure on exact date)
    balance 8800 - approx
    Date last paid last month £20 per monthback in Aug 2012
    not paying
    Account owner DCA - Moor Croft - mint rbs account
    Notes: cca has been sent on 22/08 , I received a letter from Westcot to the above debt which moor croft had? The Debt demands payment of a reduced amount and this is followed up a letter from Nelson Guest & Solicitors. I***8217;ve emailed these over to niddy a few days ago.

Have they responded to CCA Request yet?

Short answer NO they have not responsed to my cca request instead my debt is passed around and im getting letters and very stressful calls.

Comment

Credit Card - MINT RBS
      balance 8800 - approx
      Date last paid last month £20 per monthback in Aug 2012
      not paying
      Account owner DCA - Moor Croft - mint rbs account
      Notes: cca has been sent on 22/08 , I received a letter from Westcot to the above debt which moor croft had? The Debt demands payment of a reduced amount and this is followed up a letter from Nelson Guest & Solicitors. I***8217;ve emailed these over to niddy a few days ago.

Have they responded to CCA Request yet?

i received an acknowledgment letter saying they had received my request and that the client has contact me. this is not true i never received any cca, is this normal practice or just cat and mouse games?

Comment

Credit Card ***8211; MBNA Virgin
        Approx balance 10,925 - approx
        Date last paid £11 per month, last paid July 2012
        not paying
        Account owner Clarity (client names Arrows Global).
        I don***8217;t think anything has been sent, shall we start the ball off with a CCA request? Also there Solicitors are constantly ringing and you know how old folks get worried. Anyone had any dealings with Drydensfairfax Solicitors they are based in Leeds.

They're rubbish. Yes, send a CCA Request ASAP

I'll get this action in tomorrow's post - sorry.........i should have seen this earlier, shows getting organised helps and speeds things up!

Comment

Credit Card ***8211; Capital one
          balance £4056 - approx
          Date last paid cant remember amount not paid since 2012 June
          not paying
          Account owner Byran Carter
          cca has been sent on 22/08 Received CCA agreement, however i don***8217;t recall if we challenged this or not. Either way I***8217;ve not had any letters from Byran Carter and the phone calls seems to have stopped.

Have you sent the agreement to Niddy?

Yes he told me send the following, again i cant seem to find a copy of the letter is it worth send another one? - sorry stressful, fear really took over half way in the process.

http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/temp...lity/s5-t1.php

Comment

MK Rapid Recoveries
            Apr 2007 (not sure on exact date)
            Approx balance £4379 - approx
            Date last paid £50 cant remember amount not paid since 2012 June
            not paying
            Account owner MK Recoveries
            Don***8217;t think anything has been sent to MK Recoveries as i think they are the first Debt collector to write to me regarding Barclay card. I use to pay Barclay card collections department £50 but i was sick of their calls asking me to increase the amount! Big bullies!
            I'd send a CCA request if they're pestering you. If they continue phoning include the telephone harrassment letter>> Our Templates | Harassment & Intimidation Templates | Harassment by Telephone

I'll get a CCA of to them first, thanks for the harassment letter i like the wording!

Comment

Hi,

Sent cca request of to mk recoveries and Drydensfairfax.

Any other actions for me to follow up on?

Thanks

Jay

Comment

Knowing what Lewis Debt Recovery are like I'd be sending the OD cca request letter allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Overdrafts - CCA Information to Barclays.
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re your Halifax credit card - have you sent anything at all to Robinson Way in response to the letters they've been sending you? If not, I would send Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Account Sold whilst in Dispute

Did the letter from Horwich Farrelly just demand payment or did it make any legal threats?

If you're sure you sent the Threat of Legal Action letter to Bryan Carter then I'd just wait until someone writes to you again about this debt.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                    Knowing what Lewis Debt Recovery are like I'd be sending the OD cca request letter allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Overdrafts - CCA Information to Barclays.
                    Excellent i'll get this in the post tomorrow.

Also ive got two Barclays overdraft account with different debt collectors,

the other one is with Moorcroft shall i send them a letter to?

also does anyone have a address for Barclays as the website just has a bog standard customer service/head office one.
                    I dont have any of my orginal overdraft letters to hand.

Thanks

Jay
                    Last edited by btcc_racer; 13 January 2013, 15:30.

Comment

You've already sent Moorcroft that letter haven't you?

Comment

You've already sent Moorcroft that letter haven't you?
                        Hi Pixie,

I sent one to Lewis Debt recovery who ask me to contact Barclays (which i havent up till now)

Moorcroft has not had anything sent to them in relation to my over draft. (that my other account)

Thank

Jay.

Comment

Re your Halifax credit card - have you sent anything at all to Robinson Way in response to the letters they've been sending you? If not, I would send Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Account Sold whilst in Dispute

Did the letter from Horwich Farrelly just demand payment or did it make any legal threats?

If you're sure you sent the Threat of Legal Action letter to Bryan Carter then I'd just wait until someone writes to you again about this debt.
                          Brill I'll get get the account sold in dispute sent of to Robinson Way, Horwich Farrelly (their solicitors) have asked me to contact them in 10 days to avoid court action. anything i should write to them or is wiritng to Robinson Way Sufficent for now?

I dont think ive sent threat of legal action to Byran Carter, but then again they havent called or wrote to me for sometime? Best to leave it or should i wizz them a letter?

Thanks

Jay

Comment

Hi guys any updates on any of the above?

Thanks.

Jay

Comment

Originally posted by btcc_racer View Post
                              Horwich Farrelly (their solicitors) have asked me to contact them in 10 days to avoid court action.
                              In that case, I'd send them this by recorded delivery -

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action

I dont think ive sent threat of legal action to Byran Carter, but then again they havent called or wrote to me for sometime? Best to leave it or should i wizz them a letter?
                              How long is it since they wrote to you, and what did they say when that happened?

If they are not currently harassing you, it is best to leave well alone.

SH

Comment

Credit Card - Sainsbury's
                                balance 3800 - approx
                                Date last paid £11 per month back in July/ Aug.
                                not paying
                                Account owner Cap Quest - Credit Card - Sainsbury's
                                Notes: cca has been sent on 22/08 I was challenged by a legal letter from HL Solicitors which I was told to send a letter saying that im not going to put up with threats. Also a letter was send to Cap Quest saying the CCA they provided didn’t comply to what i expected. This was then challenged by a letter explaining how they can reinforce it etc.....not sure if this was challenged....
                                Spookey! just got a letter today saying that capital one are taking back this account and i should make payment or face further action? challenge the cca they sent to my october?

Comment

Working...
                                X