GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 1brokegirl's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1brokegirl's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1brokegirl's UE diary

Originally posted by 1brokegirl View Post
    I still haven't responded to Cap1 because while they said to deal with Lowells, they have given a Cap1 address to contact should I have any queries regarding the enclosed documents. Does "missing prescribed terms" count as a query? I also still have had nothing from Lowells.
    If Lowells have not yet contacted you, then sit tight until they do at which point you would instead, send this --> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Account Sold whilst in Dispute

If they then write mentioning the CCA, you send the missing PT's template from earlier...
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok, I'll pour a glass and wait..

Comment

Ok, I'll pour a glass and wait..
        You might need 60-70 bottles by all likelihood
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          You might need 60-70 bottles by all likelihood
          I buy it by the box...I usually need a sup just as the postie approaches

Comment

Comment

Why?

Is he really that ugly?

Comment

I haven't updated in ages as there has been nothing much to report other than "we are waiting for further instruction from creditor" letters.

I do have another agreement though that needs checking so, here goes...

Type of account: Credit Card
                Date Commenced: 2006
                Approx Balance: £2700
                Date last paid full payment: Feb 2010
                Arrangement or not paying: Not paying
                Account owner: ???

I received the CCA a few weeks but haven't got round to getting it checked yet. Since receiving the CCA, the account has been passed from one DCA back to original creditor and I received a letter from them today to say it was being passed to another....

Agreement emailed to Niddy
                Last edited by 1brokegirl; 12 March 2013, 20:51.

Comment

Like above, this is also a recon with nothing to suggest you ever did sign anything hence for the moment I would send Crappy1 this back as well ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

This is also based on there being some random terms accompanying a recon agreement from 2008. Obviously your account is much older and so will the terms be.
                  The update on this is that I heard from Lowells so sent the sold in dispute template instead. Cap1 were unable to send them anything because of the time passed since opening the account so they will not be contacting me again unless Cap1 find the paperwork.

Comment

I haven't updated in ages as there has been nothing much to report other than "we are waiting for further instruction from creditor" letters.

I do have another agreement though that needs checking so, here goes...

Type of account: Credit Card
                    Date Commenced: 2006
                    Approx Balance: £2700
                    Date last paid full payment: Feb 2010
                    Arrangement or not paying: Not paying
                    Account owner: ???

I received the CCA a few weeks but haven't got round to getting it checked yet. Since receiving the CCA, the account has been passed from one DCA back to original creditor and I received a letter from them today to say it was being passed to another....

Agreement emailed to Niddy
                    These muppets (the new DCA) have offered a reduced settlement and have changed my name. Eh? How do I respond to that?

Comment

Cap1 were unable to send them anything because of the time passed since opening the account so they will not be contacting me again unless Cap1 find the paperwork.

Good news
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

The update on this is that I heard from Lowells so sent the sold in dispute template instead. Cap1 were unable to send them anything because of the time passed since opening the account so they will not be contacting me again unless Cap1 find the paperwork.
                        excellent - well done

Comment

These muppets (the new DCA) have offered a reduced settlement and have changed my name. Eh? How do I respond to that?
                          Ignore it, if it isn't yours.....

Comment

Ignore it, if it isn't yours.....
                            I was thinking along those lines...

Comment

How are things x
                              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                              X