GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Do They Mean Me? Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do They Mean Me? Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do They Mean Me? Diary

Originally posted by Do They Mean Me? View Post
    Update: Nothing to update really. I have not sent the Missing PTs letter yet as they seem content to leave us alone.
    I would send the missing PTs letter...remember, paper trail!
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you Pixie, for both your replies. I have written the relevant letters today and they will be posted tomorrow to remedy the situations.

I consider myself reprimanded and I am suitably contrite.

DTMM

Comment

I consider myself reprimanded and I am suitably contrite.

DTMM
        I wasn't reprimanding you. It's just that the templates are there for a very good reason!
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I am dealing with three NatWest accounts for a friend. NatWest are now writing about all three together. I would appreciate advice on all three so I will list them separately.

Account #1
          Type of account: 'Current Plus' current account
          Date commenced: About 1992
          Approx balance: £1,900
          Date last paid: 2006
          Are you on arrangement or not paying: Not paying.
          Account owner: NatWest

This account was included in a CAB DMP in early 2006. Monthly payments of £55 were made to NatWest to cover all three accounts but no payments were credited to this one.

In May 2008 the CAB sent an I&E statement to Moorcroft but it did not list individual accounts. It just showed a total debt figure to them of about £18,000. After this date, monthly payments of £10 were made for all three accounts but again, nothing was credited to this one.

The NatWest SAR did not contain any copies of either I&E sent by the CAB.

The balance of this account is exactly the same now as it was in 2006.

I believed this account to be SB but, in view of the above, can anyone tell me if I am right?

Thanks very much.

DTMM
          Last edited by DoTheyMeanMe; 12 June 2013, 16:55.

Comment

Woah

Please start a totally new thread or ask your "friend" to join.

Couple of reasons;

1. It's not yours so keep it separate;
            2. It's their life you're playing with. I for one won't be able to help much cos we need the owner to actually tell us they're happy to go the UE route. They *could* lose their home.

Friendly advice. Do not do this for a friend. It really isn't worth it.

Several users here are friends of mine off AAD - you'd never know them necessarily but the thing is I want them posting and making their own decisions. Imagine how you'd feel if something you helped with led to legal action or worse, bankruptcy?

Think about this.... I've been here a long time to take such risks. Heed my friendly advice. Seriously
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Woah

Friendly advice. Do not do this for a friend. It really isn't worth it....

... Think about this.... I've been here a long time to take such risks. Heed my friendly advice. Seriously
              Hi Niddy, good advice... but ... well, I have PM'd you to put you more in the picture.

DTMM

Comment

Right, swapped PMs with his Nidship and all is well again.

Comment

Hi are you OK ?
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                    Hi are you OK ?

Hi Nanna, yes, fine, thanks.

This diary has been superseded so nothing to report here. Everything else is still ticking along, as is the SB clock.

DTMM

Comment

Fantastic you know we are here when/if needed xx
                      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                      X