GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Jade UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jade UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need some guidance please

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
    Hiya

Ok regards to blagging it, this is why I suggested this course of action. Basically i'd look to blag it, wait til you get defaulted and account sold to a DCA and then we can look to haggle F&F offers. Right now the lender will refuse any such offer, as they want full payment - they always do!!

Thanks Niddy

That’s 2 down, 1 to apply for a CCA after I open a new bank account and in regards to my Loan (Halifax/ Bank of Scotland £9,000.00), would the process be the same for loans? so I wait until Halifax/BoS default me and wait until they pass me to the DCA too?

Another silly question, I know I am sounding a little panicky now but do you think it would be advisable to go down the IVA or Bankruptcy route only because they will keep adding the extortionate amounts of interest or do you think I should worry about that much later depening on the outcome of their replies?

Now I can start concentrating on Christmas

J x

Comment

Hiya

Ok as I said in my PM, first thing is not to worry - they cannot get blood from a stone can they? The enforceable ones will outweigh the UE ones and if you feel an IVA is best for you then i'm not going to say no, dont.

However, can you confirm whether you own your own home and whether your career involves anything legal, financial or government based? If so then obviously anything derogatory is a no-no as you'd be credit searched in those professions....

If you don't own your own home then they cannot do anything to you, I mean nothing (it is not illegal to get into debt)! Have a think, let me know some more about you and we'll sort something for you, that doesn't involve repaying a debt! (shhhh)...... ;-)
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya

Ok as I said in my PM, first thing is not to worry - they cannot get blood from a stone can they? The enforceable ones will outweigh the UE ones and if you feel an IVA is best for you then i'm not going to say no, dont.

However, can you confirm whether you own your own home and whether your career involves anything legal, financial or government based? If so then obviously anything derogatory is a no-no as you'd be credit searched in those professions....

If you don't own your own home then they cannot do anything to you, I mean nothing (it is not illegal to get into debt)! Have a think, let me know some more about you and we'll sort something for you, that doesn't involve repaying a debt! (shhhh)...... ;-)
        Ok stop worrying! #:-S * point noted *, sorry I tend to panic easily! For your information, I don't own my own home (I live in rented accommodation) I used to work in administrator nothing spectacular so I am not worried about any credit searches and I don't own any assets e.g. car, bike looking at it like that i supopose it doesnt sound so bad? :-020

I had a few letters today I will update the relevant companies in the thread with the correct colours. I have cancelled all my direct debits with all my creditors so i guess the ball is rolling

Thanks Niddy your a star :xm29

J x

Comment

Credit Card - Virgin
          Date commenced: Before April 2007
          Approx balance: £2,100.00
          Date last paid not made a full payment If i did it would have been in June 2008 only to use it all again
          Are you on arrangement or not paying: I am paying it off monthly with interest (minimum payment)
          Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date): I am in arrears of an outstanding balance have been paying the minimum payment for the last 2 years.
          Account owner: Received CCA emailed copy to you

17/11 sent letter requesting CCA
          DEC 2010 received CCA including T&C's niddy says enforceable

Comment

Credit Card - Natwest
            Date commenced: Before April 2007
            Approx balance: £2,500.00
            Date last paid July 2007
            Are you on arrangement or not paying: payng minimum payment but will not be paying anything next month as i can not afford to
            Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date): I am in arrears
            Account owner: Natwest - Received CCA emailed copy to you

NOV 2010 Sent letter requesting CCA
            NOV 2010 Cancelled direct debit
            DEC 2010 Received CCA & copy of current statement niddy says enforceable
            DEC 2010 Received letter to notify me of failure of direct debit payment and default sum/charge of £22.00 added

Comment

LOAN - Halifax
              Date commenced: October 2009
              Approx balance: £10,000
              Date last paid: November 2010
              Are you on arrangement or not paying: payng installemnts but will not be paying anything next month as i can not afford to
              Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date): I am in arrears for DEC 2010
              Account owner: Halifax/ BoS

NOV 2010 Cancelled direct debit
              DEC 2010 Received a letter to notify me of failure of direct debit payment and default sum/charge of £25.00 added
              DEC 2010 Recieved letter stating payment in arrears for DEC payment.
              Dec 2010 Received another letter following morning demanding twice the payment amount. Failiure to pay in 10 days will mean they will issue a "Default Notice" against me

Comment

Hiya

Ok as you have no real assets then i'd be inclined to say lets blag it! Yea? I'll look after you, don't worry!

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya

Ok as you have no real assets then i'd be inclined to say lets blag it! Yea? I'll look after you, don't worry!

Thanks NID, hope you had a wonderful Christmas :yeah ok just to update you I have just received many letters from Halifax regarding the loan.
                  I just ignore them and wait to be defaulted right?

Comment

Re: Jade UE Diary

Hiya

Thanks - hope your festive season was ok? Less stressful?

Anyway, you're right in your assumption to ignore - nothing doing being you're ultimately chasing a default (resale of debt)!

Comment

Working...
                    X