GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Flood's Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flood's Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Flood's Diary

As I understand it the SB clock starts ticking from the date of the last payment or acknowledgement by the debtor in writing.

If you send off CCA requests using the template here you won't be acknowledging. So don't worry about resetting the clock.

A defaulted account stays on your credit file for 6 years from date of default.

Comment

Originally posted by flood View Post
      Thanks,
      If they knew I was a non UK resident would they bother pursuing though? They would be spending money with no result as I do not think that CCJ's are enforceable out of EU?
      I'm not so sure here. I hope someone could advise better, but as I see it they may go for a default CCJ so that if/when you come back you can then be pursued. If they do get a CCJ they might go for a charging order on the house. A CCJ lasts as long as it remains unsettled, and cannot become SB.
      Last edited by Pixie; 11 December 2012, 21:01. Reason: quote

Comment

Originally posted by oldyboy View Post

If I were in your position I'd be sending off a CCA request pronto.
        I have just downloaded the template. Do I put Nolans address in as bank, and their reference number as account number?

Sorry if a bit silly, just want to get it right!

Comment

send the statued barred letter to all the ones that are statued barred, that will see those ones off.

As for the others, send a CCA Request off and see what comes back, Niddy will check those, even if they are enforceable, you could prob blag them till they are SB.

At least that way your other half gets some breathing space.

As for mobile phone, id prob not worry about those.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I have just downloaded the template. Do I put Nolans address in as bank, and their reference number as account number?

Sorry if a bit silly, just want to get it right!
            Yest write to whoever is writing to you, and if you have their reference, use that instead.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
              Yest write to whoever is writing to you, and if you have their reference, use that instead.
              Cheers, I have completed and emailed to my UK computer. I will print out tomorrow and get wife to pay/post!

Comment

Type of account : Hire Purchase (car) Bank of Scotland

Date commenced: 23/3/2006

Approx balance: £3,708

Date last paid Shown as defaulted: 30/4/2008

Are you on arrangement or not paying: Not paying.

Account owner Hillesdens, but now looks like Nolans solicitors

12/12/12 CCA sent to Nolans

Comment

Any news on this ?

Comment

Hi how are things ?
                    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                    X