GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Dibs UE Diaries - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dibs UE Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dibs UE Diaries

goodo

another one down!

Comment

Originally posted by dibsthefrenchie View Post
      I am in receipt of a final response from BCW and they have closed the account on their system and returned it to their client. They have stated that I will not receive any further correspondence from BCW with regards to this account.
      A good result so far, just waiting to see what AK decide to do next!
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Me too Dibs

Comment

Nice one Dibs!

Comment

Result!
            When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you

Just waiting to see what AK come back with!

Comment

A huge thank you to SH, as his draft letter of complaint to RW has won the day!

Their reply states that they are right and I'm wrong, however, it ends with ' We note that you are continuing to dispute this account and we have marked our files accordingly. We therefore do not intend to pursue you further for this account."

So, yippee for now, fingers crossed that it doesn't get sold on!

Dibs :-))

Comment

Their reply states that they are right and I'm wrong, however, it ends with ' We note that you are continuing to dispute this account and we have marked our files accordingly. We therefore do not intend to pursue you further for this account."

SH......he's da man

Comment

He certainly is!

Comment

• Re: Dibs UE Diaries

You've got to laugh, haven't you? We are right, you are wrong, but we will cave in as though you were right anyway!

I'm glad that letter got a result, because it took quite a bit of time to write it. It needed to be exactly right to have the necessary impact. I think the Priority One CPUTR element is a major factor in this, so at least some of the credit must go to her.

This is not that far off the SB date now, so, fingers crossed that it takes some time to be moved on again, and that it goes somewhere utterly useless when it happens. Wasteclot or Moroncrap would do nicely.

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                      SH......he's da man
                      Many thanks for the vote of confidence. It is this kind of stuff which keeps me posting on here during the most difficult time I have ever lived through. Not long now until I pass the number of posts I made on the CAG.

SH

Comment

SH, thank you for giving your time so generously, I am very grateful to you for both the help you have given so freely to me recently and at the beginning of this journey, in the CAG days.

I am saddened to read that you are having a difficult time and hope that things improve for you in the very near future.

Dibs x

Comment

Marks & Spencer Loan

Loan taken out early 2000
                          Defaulted 2003 with a balance of £1500
                          DCA is Thames Credit/Aktiv Kapital
                          August 2007 CCA request sent
                          Niddy said that this UE, as no t&c's have been provided.
                          Loads of settlement offers and AK's fantastic new deal offer, all ignored.
                          August 2012 letter received from Equidebt asking if I am the above named, as they are attempting to contact me regarding a personal matter. Ignored.

The interesting part of this account is that the last payment I sent was in November 2006, SB'd I can hear you say and yes I thought so too, however, I noticed on a piece of their correspondence that they state the last payment date as March 2007? So, i'm waiting to hear from them again and will then decide what to do next.
                          I have received a letter from AK in which they state how disappointed they are not to receive a payment from me and go on to say " Our next step is to review your account for further action, which may involve passing your account to our field agent, who will contact you to arrange a time when they can call at your home to discuss repayment options with you."

I know that the the last payment to this account was late November 2006, however, given that they state the last payment was March 2007, i've decided not to send the SB letter yet.

I have previously received the above letter from them for another account and after stating that I would only communicate with them in writing, they replied agreeing to that, but also stated " Please also be advised that AK Ltd, do not send door to door collectors."

So, it is my intention to question the threat of sending a field agent to intimidate me to pay a disputed account, when they don't actually employ field agents!

Or, should I just ignore and wait for a few more weeks?

Comment

as we are near the end of march i would hold on for now and see what happens next xx

Comment

If it was me I would send the SB letter. If you are certain that the last payment was in November 2006, then you should be telling them that. The worst they can do is claim otherwise, in which case they will need to prove (or “prove” by faking something) their own version of events.

If that version is that you paid something in March 2007, then the game will be over at the end of April no matter what they allege. You still have the ongoing unenforceability dispute with which to see it over the line.

I would send the SB letter last post on Thursday, second class. With the Easter break, it will be into April before they get it, and they will have less than a month to come up with any more fairy tales, even if we accept that their own version of events is the correct one.

SH

Comment

The wording of AK's letter on door agents would be interesting.

If you had reason to complain bet you they would come back and say we didnt do it but we sub contracted to someone like power2wasteonestime who decided to.

Be all in the weazel words.
                                Last edited by ken100464; 24 March 2013, 15:12.

Comment

Working...
                                X