GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 1245pip UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1245pip UE Diary

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1245pip UE Diary

Hiya

Ok layman for you:

Geoffrey Parker Bourne - send this asap (special delivery) : ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

iQor (the client/DCA) - send this (recorded delivery) ---> CCA Query - Application Form Received

Better?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

And dont worry, right now they use the term "may" more than they use the term "will".....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

All better now, thanks again!

x
        In Niddy we trust

Comment

Originally posted by 1245pip View Post
          All better now, thanks again!

x
          No probs Pip, keep us updated......

Comment

OK, so Geoffrey Parker Bourne responded with a letter saying just:

"Thank you for your letter of 21st January 2011, the contents of which we note. We confirm we are taking our Client's instructions."

So, although somehwat awkwardly worded - I assume that means they're waiting for further instructions from their client (Iqor) ?

I'll just sit back and wait then!

thanks Niddy!
            p
            In Niddy we trust

Comment

OK, so Geoffrey Parker Bourne responded with a letter saying just:

"Thank you for your letter of 21st January 2011, the contents of which we note. We confirm we are taking our Client's instructions."

So, although somehwat awkwardly worded - I assume that means they're waiting for further instructions from their client (Iqor) ?

I'll just sit back and wait then!

thanks Niddy!
              p
              Yea, just sit back and wait - see what they want to do next

Comment

Hiya

Are you adding any of your other accounts or just the two listed? I thought you had several more accounts to look at....

Comment

i only added the problem ones! I've just today CCA'd Cabot Financial for Sainsburys.

All others I think I've CCA'd are avoiding me (a darn site better than me avoiding them) so all good on that front at the mo, thanks! Think I'm too scared to add them all!!!!!
                  P
                  In Niddy we trust

Comment

i only added the problem ones! I've just today CCA'd Cabot Financial for Sainsburys.
                    Wherever possible, try and CCA the original creditor, it saves confusion later.......

p.s. Love the siggy lol :niddy

Comment

Thread temporarily closed whilst new diary being created.

Comment

Working...
                      X