GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script GANDJ UE Adventure - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GANDJ UE Adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GANDJ UE Adventure

Originally posted by gandj
    Hi Again ya
    Ref account number 4 above ( RBS CC)
    I have today received a letter from moorcroft ref notice of intended litigation.
    Can you please tell me what i should reply with - i have seen something on other posts about a similar case but wanted to make sure i wasnt doing anything wrong. :red
    GANDJ
    Send this back: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

HI NIddy
      Just to say i have sent all the letters you have recommended in above posts.
      Will keep you updated as to developments.

Comment

Originally posted by gandj
        HI NIddy
        Just to say i have sent all the letters you have recommended in above posts.
        Will keep you updated as to developments.
        Brill - cheers gh
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X