GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Mrs Livi.Till.I.Di UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mrs Livi.Till.I.Di UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mrs Livi.Till.I.Die UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    These muppets rarely demanded a CCA and a high percentage are UE - as is this!

Respond with the following and ignore them, they cannot do anything: ---> CCA Query - Terms & Conditions Supplied

Send a copy to the DCA (NDR) as well as they are the ones that are slapping on £27 per month?
    Last edited by livi.till.i.di; 23 January 2011, 19:01.
    Started with a debt of £18,323.68 in May 2005. Everything now paid off but trying to sort out credit file now which is shot to bits. Now begins the journey.

Comment

It doesn't matter about the dca. Sod them lol.

Let them charge what they want. You aren't paying are you....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Received a letter today from Moorcroft. Robinson way sent the account back to Barclays as they could not find ANY documentation to do with this account. It would now appear that Barclays have just passed it onto the next DCA in line. Suggestions or Letter to send them? Do you want me to pop the letter up here?
        Started with a debt of £18,323.68 in May 2005. Everything now paid off but trying to sort out credit file now which is shot to bits. Now begins the journey.

Comment

Originally posted by livi.till.i.die View Post
          Received a letter today from Moorcroft. Robinson way sent the account back to Barclays as they could not find ANY documentation to do with this account. It would now appear that Barclays have just passed it onto the next DCA in line. Suggestions or Letter to send them? Do you want me to pop the letter up here?
          Send this to the new DCA: ---> NEW Account sold - whilst in Default of CCA Request
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

These muppets rarely demanded a CCA and a high percentage are UE - as is this!

Respond with the following and ignore them, they cannot do anything: ---> CCA Query - Terms & Conditions Supplied

Sent the reply as you requested. This morning received the following letter. So do I reply or just let this go on and ignore?
            Attached Files

Comment

Sent the reply as you requested. This morning received the following letter. So do I reply or just let this go on and ignore?
              Just ignore them.....

Comment

Just ignore them.....
                Ok niddy. Will ignore them. Whats the next step?

Comment

Ok niddy. Will ignore them. Whats the next step?
                  Make a coffee/relax/chill/get wasted (lol) - basically forget about them and remember to update the thread when they next contact you

Comment

Letter received today from Shop Direct Finance Company Limited (Marshall Ward) that states the following.

"We hereby give notice of the assignment of the debt due to us from you in respect of the balance of £410.78 outstanding on your Shop Direct Finance Company (previously known as Shop Direct Financial Services) Retail Brand Account.

On 07/02/2011 your account was legally assigned to Lowell Portfolio I Ltd and as such any further communications and payments regaring the above account must no be addresse to:"

This letter is in direct reply to the letter I sent them stating they had provided me with nothing more that Terms and Condidtions. The balance on this account hadnt changed in almost a year. We contacted them giving them the new address again and next thing they slap nearly £100 on top then sell it off when I got heavy with the letters demanding an explination.

Advice Niddy?

(Do you want me to scan letters in?)

Comment

Ignore it. It's fine

Keep us updated

Comment

Do I not send them anything? Marshall Ward have now (or it would appear) sold this debt to Lowell who, by reading other posts, dont seem to mess about and go straight for the Hard Tactics. If you say ignore them then Happy Days and will do just that.

Comment

Do I not send them anything? Marshall Ward have now (or it would appear) sold this debt to Lowell who, by reading other posts, dont seem to mess about and go straight for the Hard Tactics. If you say ignore them then Happy Days and will do just that.
                          I want them to play hard-ball, what they don't reckon on is you've got Niddy in your corner.

Stop worrying, ignore it and trust me! Its only a notice of assignment, its irrelevant to everything. :niddy

Comment

Received second letter form Lowell stating I have the have received no contact from me after their purchase of this debt from Marshall Ward. They then go on to explain that if they do not hear from me then charges may be applied to the account therefore increasing the amount I "Owe" them. Phone calls have now started in the form of "Text" calls stating I have to contact them regarding this debt. Marshall Ward must have given them the home phone number as it is ex directory.

Comment

Received second letter form Lowell stating I have the have received no contact from me after their purchase of this debt from Marshall Ward. They then go on to explain that if they do not hear from me then charges may be applied to the account therefore increasing the amount I "Owe" them. Phone calls have now started in the form of "Text" calls stating I have to contact them regarding this debt. Marshall Ward must have given them the home phone number as it is ex directory.
                              Hiya,

send this to Lowell now: ---> Account sold - whilst in Default of CCA Request

Comment

Re: Mrs Livi.Till.I.Di UE Diary

Letter sent today via recorded delivery so will sit back and wait to see what they have to say. Cheers Nid.
                                Good Luck!
                                Last edited by IF; 23 April 2014, 08:41.

Comment

Working...
                                X