GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Conquistador's UE Diary 2010 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conquistador's UE Diary 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Conquistor's Unenforceability Diary 2010

Originally posted by Conquistador
    Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
    Originally posted by Conquistador
    31.12.10 PO returned and asked to send replacement made to Lender not DCA so new PO sent out today.
    Why would you do that? You should be asking us for help here!

See this, what is what you should have sent! ---> viewtopic.php?p=2308#p2308
    ;D Oh well, at least I'll get the CCA and closure either way...
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Conquistador's UE Diary 2010

Originally posted by Conquistador View Post
      Lloyds TSB Bank plc

Account Type Credit Card
      Commencement Date 01.06.04
      Approximate Balance £6609
      Are you on arrangement or not paying On Arrangement
      Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) Up-to-date (although bank claims arrears)
      Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender) Lender

08.11.10 CCA Request sent
      17.11.10 Reconstituted Copy of unsigned CCA received.
      03.12.10 UE Template letter sent as per Niddy.
      Many Thanks Niddy!
      Received my first call from BLS Collections today, the number has been saved to IGNORE along with another number they use, according to internet info...any additional advice would be nice though.
      Money makes money, makes money, makes money...

Comment

Received my first call from BLS Collections today, the number has been saved to IGNORE along with another number they use, according to internet info...any additional advice would be nice though.
        Just ignore it....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Just ignore it....
          I intended to, I've just received my first letter from them too, which will be suitably filed and ignored too..thanks Niddy

Comment

Hiya

Regards the Barclays CCA you sent me - it is an application form with no link to, or accompanying prescribed terms thus it is 100% unenforceable. Respond with the following: ---> CCA Query - Application Form Received

Well done

Comment

Barclaycard

Account Type Credit Card
              Commencement Date TBC
              Approximate Balance £3432
              Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) Up-to-date
              Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender) Westcot DCA

10.11.10 Referred to Barclaycard for CCA
              30.11.10 Letter sent to Westcot with PO for Barclaycard as requested
              20.04.11 CCA copy received and confirmed as unenforceable - Excellent news.

Comment

20.04.11 CCA copy received and confirmed as unenforceable - Excellent news.
                Yep this is

Sit tight and see what happens next, you know what to respond with...

Comment

Lloyds TSB Bank plc

Account Type Credit Card
                  Commencement Date 01.06.04
                  Approximate Balance £6609
                  Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) Up-to-date (although bank claims arrears)
                  Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender) Lender

17.11.10 Reconstituted Copy of unsigned CCA received.
                  03.12.10 UE Template letter sent as per Niddy.
                  Many Thanks Niddy!
                  I just received a letter from Credit Security Ltd (part of Lloyds TSB no doubt) threatening me with County Court action. What do you advise Niddy? I'm afraid i ripped the letter up but thought id just check in with you anyway....

Comment

I just received a letter from Credit Security Ltd (part of Lloyds TSB no doubt) threatening me with County Court action. What do you advise Niddy? I'm afraid i ripped the letter up but thought id just check in with you anyway....
                    Send them this > Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                      Thanks for that, would it hurt if i just plain ignored it?

Comment

Just subscribing.

Garlok

Comment

Thanks for that, would it hurt if i just plain ignored it?
                          why would you want to do this....?

And why would you rip up a letter - I am now very confused.....

Comment

why would you want to do this....?

And why would you rip up a letter - I am now very confused.....
                            If this agreement is non-enforceable then why would i acknowledge the actions of a DCA?

Comment

To stop them winning in court. Always respond to keep in the loop unless you want to vanish lol. Upto you mate

Comment

To stop them winning in court. Always respond to keep in the loop unless you want to vanish lol. Upto you mate
                                In that case i've received letters from other DCA's and never responded to them, does this mean its too late?

Comment

Working...
                                X