GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Conquistador's UE Diary 2010 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conquistador's UE Diary 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Conquistador's UE Diary 2010

Originally posted by Conquistador
    Egg plc

15.12.10 Response received from Clarity - copy sent to Niddy for advice.
    Hiya

Since when was a CCA £3? I am confused here - lol. I suggest you ignore them for the moment, retain that letter cos it is utter nonsense! £1 is the statutory fee for obtaining a CCA - they cannot ask for £3! Muppets!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

MBNA Europe Bank Ltd

17.12.10 CCA copy received and sent to Niddy for enforceability status.
      This is unfortunately enforceable. I'd either blag it or consider repayments - its up to you really....

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
        MBNA Europe Bank Ltd

17.12.10 CCA copy received and sent to Niddy for enforceability status.
        This is unfortunately enforceable. I'd either blag it or consider repayments - its up to you really....

That's okay, I've been paying them £1 PCM for nearly two years now without contest....at least I have closure either way.
        Money makes money, makes money, makes money...

Comment

Egg plc

15.12.10 Response received from Clarity - copy sent to Niddy for advice.
          Hiya

Since when was a CCA £3? I am confused here - lol. I suggest you ignore them for the moment, retain that letter cos it is utter nonsense! £1 is the statutory fee for obtaining a CCA - they cannot ask for £3! Muppets!
          Well it's UE anyway, I just don't understand why they think I want a CCA when your template lets them know the payments have ceased... :confusing

Comment

To be honest i'd ignore both for the moment, forget about it until the New year and see if they write back to you....

Comment

To be honest i'd ignore both for the moment, forget about it until the New year and see if they write back to you....

Well I haven't stopped paying Link anyway, so I guess I'll just keep paying until completion, unless you suggest a better plan...

Comment

HSBC Bank

Account Type Personal Loan
                Commencement Date TBC
                Approximate Balance £7247
                Are you on arrangement or not paying On Arrangement
                Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) Up-to-date
                Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender) DG Solicitors

08.11.10 CCA Request sent
                I haven't heard anything from these guys yet, what do you suggest?

Comment

So long as you sent the CCA Request off that is all that matters - they cannot take action if that is outstanding mate.....

Comment

So long as you sent the CCA Request off that is all that matters - they cannot take action if that is outstanding mate.....

I've cancelled the existing Standing Order for this debt in the meantime...

Comment

Re: Conquistor's Unenforceability Diary 2010

Barclaycard

Account Type Credit Card
                      Commencement Date TBC
                      Approximate Balance £3432
                      Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) Up-to-date
                      Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender) Westcot DCA

10.11.10 Referred to Barclaycard for CCA
                      30.11.10 Letter sent to Westcot with PO for Barclaycard as requested
                      31.12.10 PO returned and asked to send replacement made to Lender not DCA so new PO sent out today.

Comment

Thats a bit strange and sure Niddy will have something to say on the matter. Its not up to you to do any chasing like that. They are hassling you to pay and its THEM that should chase the CCA surely ?
                        I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Lloyds TSB Bank plc

Account Type Credit Card
                          Commencement Date 01.06.04
                          Approximate Balance £6609
                          Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) Up-to-date (although bank claims arrears)
                          Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender) Lender

17.11.10 Reconstituted Copy of unsigned CCA received.
                          03.12.10 UE Template letter sent as per Niddy.
                          Many Thanks Niddy!
                          29.12.10 Letter received from Lloyds TSB - copy PM'd to Niddy for reference.

Comment

31.12.10 PO returned and asked to send replacement made to Lender not DCA so new PO sent out today.
                            Why would you do that? You should be asking us for help here!

See this, what is what you should have sent! ---> viewtopic.php?p=2308#p2308

Comment

29.12.10 Letter received from Lloyds TSB - copy PM'd to Niddy for reference.
                              Its their final response, so ignore them...... see what happens next

Comment

Why would you do that? You should be asking us for help here!

See this, what is what you should have sent! ---> viewtopic.php?p=2308#p2308
                                ;D Oh well, at least I'll get the CCA and closure either way...

Comment

Working...
                                X