GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script EmmaD1983’s Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EmmaD1983’s Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks so much everyone, I really appreciate all of your help and advice with this. You’ve helped to put my mind at rest. I will sit tight, won’t make any payments to Intrum and won’t do any CCA requests to them. If I receive any correspondence at all I will update here

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaD1983 View Post
      Thanks so much everyone, I really appreciate all of your help and advice with this. You’ve helped to put my mind at rest.)
      Which is exactly what we aim to do

As others on here have already advised, Sit tight and wait for them to make contact again

If you start to feel a bit worried or anything, Post up here and I am sure likeminded people will be able to offer some support. Many of us have been where you are now and are on the journey to or have come out the other side. We all remember what those early days are like, Your doing great

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Debt 1
        • Type of account Tesco Personal Finance (Personal Loan)
        • Date commenced February 2004
        • Approx balance £6637.41
        • Date last paid Last full payment approx 2007. Last payment of £10 to Intrum on 2nd September 2022.
        • Are you on arrangement or not paying Paying £10 per month to Intrum (prior to this was paying it to Tesco/RBS)
        • Status Removed from credit report
        • Account owner Intrum
        31/1/2019 - letter from Tesco Personal Finance confirming they have transferred/assigned the debt to Intrum UK Finance Ltd (copy attached). Payment of £10 per month paid to Intrum since this date.

Various letters received from Intrum since 2019 wanting to check payment amount is affordable and offering reduced settlement amounts. All ignored.

14/9/2022 - letter from Intrum advising they are getting ready to instruct Resolvecall in 7 days to arrange a home visit, unless I get in touch/complete I&E form. Ignored.

21/9/2022 - letter received from Resolvecall asking me to contact Intrum within the next 7 days. Ignored.

24/9/2022 - discovered that I am now unable to log in to my Intrum account to make payment (says account can’t be found)

28/9/2022 - following advice on here, SAR letter sent to Tesco to find out what information they hold.

15/10/2022 - received paperwork from Tesco following my SAR. Sent copy of the CCA to Niddy to review. Still can’t log into my Intrum account. Nothing further heard from Resolvecall as yet.

16/10/2022 - CCA has been reviewed by Niddy who has confirmed it looks to be enforceable.

9/12/2022 - Resolvecall came to my door and handed me an envelope, requested I contact Intrum within 48 hours
        Just to update, someone from Resolvecall knocked at my door today. I’d totally forgotten about them seeing as the letter I received from them was 21st September (otherwise I wouldn’t have answered the door!). The said they were here to discuss the Tesco loan amount that’s outstanding, and need me to contact Intrum. They asked if I could call Intrum there and then but I said no. So they handed me an envelope and asked me to call Intrum within 48 hours.

Comment

Just to update, someone from Resolvecall knocked at my door today. I’d totally forgotten about them seeing as the letter I received from them was 21st September (otherwise I wouldn’t have answered the door!). The said they were here to discuss the Tesco loan amount that’s outstanding, and need me to contact Intrum. They asked if I could call Intrum there and then but I said no. So they handed me an envelope and asked me to call Intrum within 48 hours.
          That's the way to do it! (Did they ask you any security questions?)

Comment

ignore them, local chap gets paid to deliver i.e. paper boy!?
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Waving View Post

That's the way to do it! (Did they ask you any security questions?)
              Sorry for the delayed reply I hadn’t had any notifications come through so only just saw your response! Yes so they did ask for my name and date of birth / 1st line of address (even though they were at my door!) I did answer them, only because I was put on the spot and hadnt expected them to turn up after so long

Comment

Sorry for the delayed reply I hadn’t had any notifications come through so only just saw your response! Yes so they did ask for my name and date of birth / 1st line of address (even though they were at my door!) I did answer them, only because I was put on the spot and hadnt expected them to turn up after so long
                A lady shouldn't be asked to reveal her age.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Waving View Post

A lady shouldn't be asked to reveal her age.

Only a Judge can order such! Judging by reports excuse the pun!

Comment

Working...
                  X