GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script He's my man even with his debts! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He's my man even with his debts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: He's my man even with his debts!

no problems not being harrased (yet!) so no rush. no plans to pay now the boilers blown up too!!! argh

Comment

Hiya

Well not good news sadly, but still there is a plan

Both are enforceable, to an extent - by that I mean you could argue the PT's are dodgy and see how far it gets you but if they try and enforce we will then need to be checking Default Notice, Notice of Assignment etc so deffo treat both as unenforceable, no harm in that at all.

Do you have a copy of the DN & NoA etc or are the debts still with the original creditor that he took the loan with? If not defaulted, they will do so shortly as you're not paying...

As they are not new CCA's, I wouldn't respond. Wait and see who hassles you then just post details and we'll help you along - but the plan is to blag these for now and treat them as UE uless they make legal threats in which PM me....

Best of luck :niddy
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by DangGina View Post
        September -telephoned NRAM - debt passed to another DCA, no longer with AIC even though they have accepted repayment plan
        Woah you need to stop this phoning mallarkey! Letters ONLY!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks niddy! Sorry been boggged under with work and school work lately and no time for fun things like debt admin!

Ok. both have defaulted, AIC were chasing the NRAM one but its been passed back to NRAM. no news just a letter on the i THINK 5th september saying serious matter blah blah.
          Tesco defaulted and still owned by them.
          No news on LLOyds yet but only sent CCA request last week.

So do we wait until next threat letter comes in from each respectively?
          He had written to each and offered payment starting this month but unsure of next steps tbh.

Comment

And no I cant find any NOA or DN's anywhere.

I will post details when next correspondence arrives on doorstep.

I am now wondering if these are enforceable (will spend next hour reading on the ones that 'sort of' are and see how these pan out)
            All I reallly want is these defaults off his file tbh so if he goes on a dmp for a few years then does F & F after they drop off his file I think that may be the best way forward for us.
            But I'd love to hear arguments against it! I dont want any CCJ's, no sir.

Comment

Hi Niddy,
              Bit confused about the PT bit of your comment, should I fire of PT letters to them? Well, NRAM and Tesco?
              Still waiting on Lloyds CCA for the overdraft.

I am also wondering if I should send fresh CCA requests...i suppose its possible they could have lost them since 2010 when they first sent to OH?

Comment

Just read the tread and I take my hat of to your partner, one thing though I would say though is if I understand correctly your living in your own buy to let.

If this is the case I've heard that lenders are cracking down on this sort of thing and the last thing your partner needs is to be pulled up for mortgage fraud because that would screw up your credit record, far worst I believe that any adverse credit.
                Last edited by mgfboy; 20 September 2012, 16:49.

Comment

thanks, we are aware we are treading on pooped soil here with the btl however we hope its not for much longer. It was mentioned to a mate who happens to work in btl and they are not really concerned provided the mortgage gets paid and we are obviously paying for it in interest! We will hold our breath for the mo..worst case I can be considered the 'tenant' as we obviously have different surnames, and its only hi named on the mortgage...
                  Last edited by DangGina; 20 September 2012, 17:44.

Comment

Originally posted by DangGina View Post
                    thanks, we are aware we are treading on pooped soil here with the btl however we hope its not for much longer. It was mentioned to a mate who happens to work in btl and they are not really concerned provided the mortgage gets paid and we are obviously paying for it in interest! We will hold our breath for the mo..worst case I can be considered the 'tenant' as we obviously have different surnames, and its only hi named on the mortgage...
                    Fair enough, mortgages are what I do for a living and I thought I would just point it out incase you didn't know. Lenders are normally happy if they are getting paid, but they still dont like being mislead. If you haven't got one, it might be worth having a tenacy agreement in your name in case questions are asked.

Comment

thanks and we sure do!!! i transfer a lump sum to his acct each month entitled 'rent' just in case.

not an ideal situation but its what we have to live with.

Comment

Working...
                      X