GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Matta1972 Unenforceability Diaries - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matta1972 Unenforceability Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

send copy in tact to webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk refer to this thread for checking do not cross anything out
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

done, thanks

Comment

Hi, as yet not heard anything from anyone about it

Comment

Never-In-Doubt
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

if you don't hear from him. Pm him with a request to look at your CCA.

Comment

message sent to Niddy await reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Matta1972 View Post
                Hi, as yet not heard anything from anyone about it
                Apologies if I've missed your email. Can you clarify if I've responded or if you're still needing help?

I reply to all emails but some can bounce if for instance it's above 20mb in size. In such cases just shrink / zip / send several emails to get it across.

thanks.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Apologies if I've missed your email. Can you clarify if I've responded or if you're still needing help?

I reply to all emails but some can bounce if for instance it's above 20mb in size. In such cases just shrink / zip / send several emails to get it across.

thanks.
                  Hi thanks for replying, this issue is sorted, but however we now have another issue. Wescot manage an account for Santander that I CCA'd last year. They have been arguing with me as the agreement is illegible. I have also sent the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman who says that the agreement doesnt have to be legible. I dont know what to do next, I dont have the balls to hold out and risk legal action.
                  Would you like to see the agreement?

Comment

send it to webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk refer to this thread

Comment

wescot cannot go to court they are commission agents (hopefuls)

Comment

Working...
                      X